Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: hspd1
Description: heat shock 60 protein 1
Alias: cb863, cpn60, fa04a05, fb22d10, fi27b05, id:ibd2197, sb:cb144, wu:fa04a05, wu:fb22d10, wu:fi04a12, wu:fi27b05, 60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial, heat shock 60kD protein 1 (chaperonin), hsp60, nbl, no blastema
- Ramachandran R, Fausett B, Goldman D. Ascl1a regulates Müller glia dedifferentiation and retinal regeneration through a Lin-28-dependent, let-7 microRNA signalling pathway. Nat Cell Biol. 2010;12:1101-7 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we demonstrate that let-7 represses expression of regeneration-associated genes such as, ascl1a, hspd1, lin-28, oct4, pax6b and c-myc...
- De Felice B, Copia L, Guida M. Gene expression profiling in zebrafish embryos exposed to diclofenac, an environmental toxicant. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:2119-28 pubmed publisher..Our results, for the first time, provide an insight into some of the varied and novel molecular networks following zebrafish exposure to diclofenac polluted waters. ..
- Ponnudurai R, Basak T, Ahmad S, Bhardwaj G, Chauhan R, Singh R, et al. Proteomic analysis of zebrafish (Danio rerio) embryos exposed to cyclosporine A. J Proteomics. 2012;75:1004-17 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrate that CsA administration during early morphogenesis in zebrafish modulates the expression of some proteins which are known to be involved in important physiological processes. ..
- Xu Q, Qin Y. Molecular cloning of heat shock protein 60 (PtHSP60) from Portunus trituberculatus and its expression response to salinity stress. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2012;17:589-601 pubmed publisherHeat shock protein 60 (HSP60) is a highly conserved and multi-functional molecular chaperone that plays an essential role in both cellular metabolism and stress response...
- Yabu T, Shimuzu A, Yamashita M. A novel mitochondrial sphingomyelinase in zebrafish cells. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:20349-63 pubmed publisher..These observations indicate that SMase catalyzes the hydrolysis of sphingomyelin and generates ceramide in mitochondria in fish cells. ..
- Hawkins T, Haramis A, Etard C, Prodromou C, Vaughan C, Ashworth R, et al. The ATPase-dependent chaperoning activity of Hsp90a regulates thick filament formation and integration during skeletal muscle myofibrillogenesis. Development. 2008;135:1147-56 pubmed publisher..Our studies reveal a surprisingly specific developmental role for a single Hsp90 gene in a regulatory pathway controlling late steps in sarcomere assembly. ..
- Lien C, Schebesta M, Makino S, Weber G, Keating M. Gene expression analysis of zebrafish heart regeneration. PLoS Biol. 2006;4:e260 pubmed..Our data indicate that zebrafish heart regeneration is associated with sequentially upregulated wound healing genes and growth factors and suggest that PDGF signaling is required. ..
- Li J, Hou G, Kong X, Li C, Zeng J, Li H, et al. The fate of recent duplicated genes following a fourth-round whole genome duplication in a tetraploid fish, common carp (Cyprinus carpio). Sci Rep. 2015;5:8199 pubmed publisher..Our analysis revealed slow gene loss but rapid and intense expression and function differentiation after WGD. ..