Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: hoxd13a
Description: homeobox D13a
Alias: hoxd-13, hoxd13, zgc:110511, homeobox protein Hox-D13, homeo box D13a, homeobox gene D-13
- Gehrke A, Schneider I, de la Calle Mustienes E, Tena J, Gómez Marín C, Chandran M, et al. Deep conservation of wrist and digit enhancers in fish. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:803-8 pubmed publisher..These functional genomic data support the hypothesis that the distal radials of bony fish are homologous to the wrist and/or digits of tetrapods. ..
- SchÃ¼ttler A, Reiche K, Altenburger R, Busch W. The Transcriptome of the Zebrafish Embryo After Chemical Exposure: A Meta-Analysis. Toxicol Sci. 2017;157:291-304 pubmed publisher..In future, improved time- and concentration-resolved experiments should offer better understanding of stress response patterns and access to mechanistic information. ..
- Herault Y, Hraba Renevey S, van der Hoeven F, Duboule D. Function of the Evx-2 gene in the morphogenesis of vertebrate limbs. EMBO J. 1996;15:6727-38 pubmed..These results show that, in limbs, Evx-2 functions like a Hoxd gene. A potential evolutionary scenario is discussed, in which Evx-2 was recruited by the HoxD complex in conjunction with the emergence of digits in an ancestral tetrapod. ..
- Fischer S, Draper B, Neumann C. The zebrafish fgf24 mutant identifies an additional level of Fgf signaling involved in vertebrate forelimb initiation. Development. 2003;130:3515-24 pubmed..We also show that fgf24 activity is necessary for the migration of tbx5-expressing cells to the fin bud, and for the activation of shh, but not hand2, expression in the posterior fin bud. ..
- Lavoie H, Debeane F, Trinh Q, Turcotte J, Corbeil Girard L, Dicaire M, et al. Polymorphism, shared functions and convergent evolution of genes with sequences coding for polyalanine domains. Hum Mol Genet. 2003;12:2967-79 pubmed
- Stark B, Cooper J. Differential expression of CARMIL-family genes during zebrafish development. Cytoskeleton (Hoboken). 2015;72:534-41 pubmed publisher..These results provide new tools and offer insight into understanding the role of the regulation of actin assembly dynamics during embryonic development and tissue morphogenesis. ..