Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: gsta.1
Description: glutathione S-transferase, alpha tandem duplicate 1
Alias: gstal, wu:fk08d06, zgc:73173, glutathione S-transferase, alpha tandem duplicate 1, Gsta2, glutathione S-transferase, alpha-like
- Chemello G, Piccinetti C, Randazzo B, Carnevali O, Maradonna F, Magro M, et al. Oxytetracycline Delivery in Adult Female Zebrafish by Iron Oxide Nanoparticles. Zebrafish. 2016;13:495-503 pubmed..However, the dynamics related to OTC release from the SAMNs@OTC complex are still not clear and need further investigations. ..
- Baudiffier D, Hinfray N, Ravaud C, Creusot N, Chadili E, Porcher J, et al. Effect of in vivo chronic exposure to clotrimazole on zebrafish testis function. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2013;20:2747-60 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrated that clotrimazole is able to affect testicular physiology and raised further concern about the impact of clotrimazole on reproduction. ..
- Rola R, Marins L, Nery L, da Rosa C, Sandrini J. Responses to ROS inducer agents in zebrafish cell line: differences between copper and UV-B radiation. Fish Physiol Biochem. 2014;40:1817-25 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these results demonstrated that both toxicants could increase ROS levels in ZFL cell line, but the responses are different, which could be related to activation of different signaling pathways. ..
- Richter C, Garcia Reyero N, Martyniuk C, Knoebl I, Pope M, Wright Osment M, et al. Gene expression changes in female zebrafish (Danio rerio) brain in response to acute exposure to methylmercury. Environ Toxicol Chem. 2011;30:301-8 pubmed publisher..Future studies will compare the gene expression profile induced in response to MeHg with that induced by other toxicants and will investigate responsive genes as potential biomarkers of MeHg exposure. ..
- Mesquita S, van Drooge B, Oliveira E, Grimalt J, Barata C, Vieira N, et al. Differential embryotoxicity of the organic pollutants in rural and urban air particles. Environ Pollut. 2015;206:535-42 pubmed publisher..The observed effects can be directly related to air pollution-related human disorders, suggesting different potential adverse outcomes for human populations exposed to air pollution from specific sources. ..
- Hrubik J, Glisic B, Fa S, Pogrmic Majkic K, Andric N. Erk-Creb pathway suppresses glutathione-S-transferase pi expression under basal and oxidative stress conditions in zebrafish embryos. Toxicol Lett. 2016;240:81-92 pubmed publisher..This study also provides a novel link between Erk and gstp1-2 expression, setting apart a possible differential regulation of gstp1-2 in adult and embryonic cells. ..
- Mesquita S, van Drooge B, Dall Osto M, Grimalt J, Barata C, Vieira N, et al. Toxic potential of organic constituents of submicron particulate matter (PM1) in an urban road site (Barcelona). Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2017;24:15406-15415 pubmed publisher..to vehicle emissions, whereas expression of gene markers related to antioxidant defence and endocrine effects (gstal, hao1, ttr) was strongly reduced in samples with strong contribution from regional air masses with aged secondary ..
- Wu Y, Gong Z. A novel zebrafish kelchlike gene klhl and its human ortholog KLHL display conserved expression patterns in skeletal and cardiac muscles. Gene. 2004;338:75-83 pubmed..The expression pattern of klhl, as well as the presence of the kelch repeats indicates a possible role for Klhl in the organization of striated muscle cytoarchitecture. ..