Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: gata2a
Description: GATA binding protein 2a
Alias: gata2, zg2, GATA binding protein 2a, GATA-binding protein 2, gta2
- Li X, Jia S, Wang S, Wang Y, Meng A. Mta3-NuRD complex is a master regulator for initiation of primitive hematopoiesis in vertebrate embryos. Blood. 2009;114:5464-72 pubmed publisher..We conclude that Mta3-NuRD complex is essential for the initiation of primitive hematopoiesis. Thus, our findings provide new insight into the regulatory hierarchy of primitive hematopoiesis in vertebrates. ..
- Ellingsen S, Laplante M, König M, Kikuta H, Furmanek T, Hoivik E, et al. Large-scale enhancer detection in the zebrafish genome. Development. 2005;132:3799-811 pubmed..These as well as seven other insertions described here identify genes that have recently been associated with ultra conserved non-coding elements found in all vertebrate genomes. ..
- Royo J, Hidalgo C, Roncero Y, Seda M, Akalin A, Lenhard B, et al. Dissecting the transcriptional regulatory properties of human chromosome 16 highly conserved non-coding regions. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e24824 pubmed publisher..Altogether our data indicate that HCNRs may contain different types of cis-regulatory activity, including enhancer, insulators as well as other not yet discovered functions. ..
- Stainier D, Weinstein B, Detrich H, Zon L, Fishman M. Cloche, an early acting zebrafish gene, is required by both the endothelial and hematopoietic lineages. Development. 1995;121:3141-50 pubmed..These results show that cloche is involved in the genesis and early diversification of the endothelial and blood lineages, possibly by affecting a common progenitor cell population. ..
- Jessen J, Meng A, McFarlane R, Paw B, Zon L, Smith G, et al. Modification of bacterial artificial chromosomes through chi-stimulated homologous recombination and its application in zebrafish transgenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998;95:5121-6 pubmed..The precise modification of BACs through Chi-stimulated homologous recombination should be useful for studying gene function and regulation in cultured cells or organisms where gene transfer is applicable. ..
- Zhang Y, Li X, Qi J, Wang J, Liu X, Zhang H, et al. Rock2 controls TGFbeta signaling and inhibits mesoderm induction in zebrafish embryos. J Cell Sci. 2009;122:2197-207 pubmed publisher..Thus, our data have unraveled previously unidentified functions of Rock2, in controlling TGFbeta signaling as well as in regulating embryonic patterning. ..
- Londin E, Niemiec J, Sirotkin H. Chordin, FGF signaling, and mesodermal factors cooperate in zebrafish neural induction. Dev Biol. 2005;279:1-19 pubmed..Our results support a model in which specification of anterior neural tissue requires early FGF-mediated repression of BMP transcript levels and later activities of Chordin and mesodermal factors. ..
- Sultana N, Nag K, Hoshijima K, Laird D, Kawakami A, Hirose S. Zebrafish early cardiac connexin, Cx36.7/Ecx, regulates myofibril orientation and heart morphogenesis by establishing Nkx2.5 expression. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008;105:4763-8 pubmed publisher..5 expression, which in turn promotes unidirectional, parallel alignment of myofibrils and the subsequent proper heart morphogenesis. ..
- Navratilova P, Fredman D, Hawkins T, Turner K, Lenhard B, Becker T. Systematic human/zebrafish comparative identification of cis-regulatory activity around vertebrate developmental transcription factor genes. Dev Biol. 2009;327:526-40 pubmed publisher..human HCNEs. HCNEs from the same area often drive overlapping patterns, suggesting that multiple regulatory inputs are required to achieve robust and precise complex expression patterns exhibited by developmental genes. ..
- Imai Y, Gates M, Melby A, Kimelman D, Schier A, Talbot W. The homeobox genes vox and vent are redundant repressors of dorsal fates in zebrafish. Development. 2001;128:2407-20 pubmed
- Jia S, Wu D, Xing C, Meng A. Smad2/3 activities are required for induction and patterning of the neuroectoderm in zebrafish. Dev Biol. 2009;333:273-84 pubmed publisher..Thus, Smad2/3 activities play important roles not only in mesendodermal development but also in neural development during early vertebrate embryogenesis. ..
- Thompson M, Ransom D, Pratt S, MacLennan H, Kieran M, Detrich H, et al. The cloche and spadetail genes differentially affect hematopoiesis and vasculogenesis. Dev Biol. 1998;197:248-69 pubmed..These studies demonstrate that the molecular mechanisms that regulate hematopoiesis and vasculogenesis have been conserved throughout vertebrate evolution and the clo and spt genes are key regulators of these programs. ..
- Navratilova P, Fredman D, Lenhard B, Becker T. Regulatory divergence of the duplicated chromosomal loci sox11a/b by subpartitioning and sequence evolution of enhancers in zebrafish. Mol Genet Genomics. 2010;283:171-84 pubmed publisher..These data show that regulatory evolution of gene expression patterns occurred both through differential loss as well as through regulatory sequence evolution in zebrafish versus human genomes. ..
- Hammerschmidt M, Pelegri F, Mullins M, Kane D, van Eeden F, Granato M, et al. dino and mercedes, two genes regulating dorsal development in the zebrafish embryo. Development. 1996;123:95-102 pubmed..Their function in the patterning of the ventrolateral mesoderm and the induction of the neuroectoderm is similar to the function of the Spemann organizer in the amphibian embryo. ..
- Dooley K, Davidson A, Zon L. Zebrafish scl functions independently in hematopoietic and endothelial development. Dev Biol. 2005;277:522-36 pubmed..However, the expression of early hematopoietic genes, gata2 and lmo2, was unaffected, suggesting that hematopoietic cells were present but unable to further differentiate...
- Little S, Mullins M. Twisted gastrulation promotes BMP signaling in zebrafish dorsal-ventral axial patterning. Development. 2004;131:5825-35 pubmed..Our results support a model in which zebrafish Tsg1 promotes BMP signaling, and thus ventral cell fates, during DV axial patterning. ..
- Cao Y, Zhao J, Sun Z, Zhao Z, Postlethwait J, Meng A. fgf17b, a novel member of Fgf family, helps patterning zebrafish embryos. Dev Biol. 2004;271:130-43 pubmed..Like fgf8, activation of fgf17b expression depends on Nodal signaling. ..
- Bessa J, Tena J, de la Calle Mustienes E, Fernández Miñán A, Naranjo S, Fernandez A, et al. Zebrafish enhancer detection (ZED) vector: a new tool to facilitate transgenesis and the functional analysis of cis-regulatory regions in zebrafish. Dev Dyn. 2009;238:2409-17 pubmed publisher..More strikingly, insulator sequences from mouse and chicken, but not conserved in zebrafish, maintain their insulator capacity when tested in this model. ..
- North T, Goessling W, Walkley C, Lengerke C, Kopani K, Lord A, et al. Prostaglandin E2 regulates vertebrate haematopoietic stem cell homeostasis. Nature. 2007;447:1007-11 pubmed..The conserved role for PGE2 in the regulation of vertebrate HSC homeostasis indicates that modulation of the prostaglandin pathway may facilitate expansion of HSC number for therapeutic purposes. ..
- Fekany Lee K, Gonzalez E, Miller Bertoglio V, Solnica Krezel L. The homeobox gene bozozok promotes anterior neuroectoderm formation in zebrafish through negative regulation of BMP2/4 and Wnt pathways. Development. 2000;127:2333-45 pubmed..In addition, by negative regulation of Wnt signaling, boz promotes organizer formation and limits posteriorization of neuroectoderm in the late gastrula. ..
- Liao E, Trede N, Ransom D, Zapata A, Kieran M, Zon L. Non-cell autonomous requirement for the bloodless gene in primitive hematopoiesis of zebrafish. Development. 2002;129:649-59 pubmed..These observations demonstrate that the bls gene product is uniquely required in a non-cell autonomous manner for primitive hematopoiesis, potentially acting via regulation of scl. ..
- Craven S, French D, Ye W, de Sauvage F, Rosenthal A. Loss of Hspa9b in zebrafish recapitulates the ineffective hematopoiesis of the myelodysplastic syndrome. Blood. 2005;105:3528-34 pubmed..Thus, we identify an essential role for Hspa9b in hematopoiesis and implicate both loss of HSPA9B specifically and mitochondrial dysfunction generally in the pathogenesis of the MDS. ..
- Nguyen V, Schmid B, Trout J, Connors S, Ekker M, Mullins M. Ventral and lateral regions of the zebrafish gastrula, including the neural crest progenitors, are established by a bmp2b/swirl pathway of genes. Dev Biol. 1998;199:93-110 pubmed..Based on the alterations in tissue-specific gene expression, we propose a model whereby swirl/bmp2b acts as a morphogen to specify different cell types along the dorsoventral axis. ..
- Moore J, Sheppard Tindell S, Shestopalov I, Yamazoe S, Chen J, Lawson N. Post-transcriptional mechanisms contribute to Etv2 repression during vascular development. Dev Biol. 2013;384:128-40 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that etv2 acts during early development to specify endothelial lineages and is then down-regulated, in part through post-transcriptional repression by microRNAs, to allow normal vascular development. ..
- Batista M, Jacobstein J, Lewis K. Zebrafish V2 cells develop into excitatory CiD and Notch signalling dependent inhibitory VeLD interneurons. Dev Biol. 2008;322:263-75 pubmed publisher..In addition, we demonstrate that Notch signalling is required for V2 cells to develop into V2b cells. In the absence of Notch signalling, all V2b cells develop as V2a cells. ..
- Chun C, Chen T. Microinjecting recombinant rainbow trout Ea4-peptide of pro-IGF-I into zebrafish embryos causes abnormal development in heart, red blood cells, and vasculature. Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol. 2007;145:39-44 pubmed..Furthermore, the mRNA levels of Nkx2.5, GATA5, VEGF, GATA1 and GATA2 genes in defective embryos were significantly reduced by rtEa4-peptide...
- Stengel R, Rivera Milla E, Sahoo N, Ebert C, Bollig F, Heinemann S, et al. Kcnh1 voltage-gated potassium channels are essential for early zebrafish development. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:35565-75 pubmed publisher..These results reveal an unanticipated basic activity of kcnh1 that is crucial for early embryonic development and patterning. ..
- Heicklen Klein A, McReynolds L, Evans T. Using the zebrafish model to study GATA transcription factors. Semin Cell Dev Biol. 2005;16:95-106 pubmed
- Wen L, Wei W, Gu W, Huang P, Ren X, Zhang Z, et al. Visualization of monoaminergic neurons and neurotoxicity of MPTP in live transgenic zebrafish. Dev Biol. 2008;314:84-92 pubmed publisher..This enhancer trap line should be useful for genetic and pharmacological analyses of monoaminergic neuron development and processes underlying Parkinson's disease. ..
- Naranjo S, Voesenek K, de la Calle Mustienes E, Robert Moreno A, Kokotas H, Grigoriadou M, et al. Multiple enhancers located in a 1-Mb region upstream of POU3F4 promote expression during inner ear development and may be required for hearing. Hum Genet. 2010;128:411-9 pubmed publisher..In addition, the novel deletion demonstrates that the previous reported enhancer, although not sufficient, is essential for POU3F4 function during inner ear development. ..
- Rui Y, Xu Z, Xiong B, Cao Y, Lin S, Zhang M, et al. A beta-catenin-independent dorsalization pathway activated by Axin/JNK signaling and antagonized by aida. Dev Cell. 2007;13:268-82 pubmed..We have thus identified a dorsalization pathway that is exerted by Axin/JNK signaling and its inhibitor Aida during vertebrate embryogenesis. ..
- Justice C, Bishop K, Carrington B, Mullikin J, Swindle K, Marosy B, et al. Evaluation of IRX Genes and Conserved Noncoding Elements in a Region on 5p13.3 Linked to Families with Familial Idiopathic Scoliosis and Kyphosis. G3 (Bethesda). 2016;6:1707-12 pubmed publisher..Our data suggests that this region acts as a regulatory element; however, its size and target gene(s) need to be identified to determine its role in idiopathic scoliosis. ..
- Schafer M, Kinzel D, Winkler C. Discontinuous organization and specification of the lateral floor plate in zebrafish. Dev Biol. 2007;301:117-29 pubmed..We conclude that different levels of HH and Nkx2.2 activities are responsible for the alternating appearance of LFP and p3 neuronal progenitor cells in the zebrafish ventral neural tube. ..
- Leskow F, Holloway B, Wang H, Mullins M, Kazanietz M. The zebrafish homologue of mammalian chimerin Rac-GAPs is implicated in epiboly progression during development. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006;103:5373-8 pubmed..Our results reveal a crucial role for chn1 in early development and implicate Rac as a key regulator of morphogenetic movements during zebrafish epiboly. ..
- Bakkers J, Camacho Carvajal M, Nowak M, Kramer C, Danger B, Hammerschmidt M. Destabilization of DeltaNp63alpha by Nedd4-mediated ubiquitination and Ubc9-mediated sumoylation, and its implications on dorsoventral patterning of the zebrafish embryo. Cell Cycle. 2005;4:790-800 pubmed..In sum, our data indicate that DeltaNp63alpha is ubiquitinated in a Nedd4- and sumoylated in a Ubc9-dependent fashion, and that these modifications can regulate DeltaNp63alpha stability in the zebrafish ectoderm. ..
- Berman J, Kanki J, Look A. Zebrafish as a model for myelopoiesis during embryogenesis. Exp Hematol. 2005;33:997-1006 pubmed
- Cao J, Li S, Zhang H, Shi D. High mobility group B proteins regulate mesoderm formation and dorsoventral patterning during zebrafish and Xenopus early development. Mech Dev. 2012;129:263-74 pubmed publisher..Therefore, our results suggest that hmgb genes may function to fine-tune the specification and/or dorsoventral patterning of mesoderm during zebrafish and Xenopus development. ..
- Nasevicius A, Hyatt T, Kim H, Guttman J, Walsh E, Sumanas S, et al. Evidence for a frizzled-mediated wnt pathway required for zebrafish dorsal mesoderm formation. Development. 1998;125:4283-92 pubmed..This frizzled -mediated wnt pathway for dorsal mesoderm specification provides the first evidence for the requirement of a wnt-like signal in vertebrate axis determination. ..
- Cui Y, He S, Xing C, Lu K, Wang J, Xing G, et al. SCFFBXL¹? regulates BMP signalling by directing the degradation of HECT-type ubiquitin ligase Smurf1. EMBO J. 2011;30:2675-89 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results demonstrate that Smurf1 stability is suppressed by SCF(FBXL15)-mediated ubiquitination and that FBXL15 is a key regulator of BMP signalling during embryonic development and adult bone formation. ..
- Pezeron G, Anselme I, Laplante M, Ellingsen S, Becker T, Rosa F, et al. Duplicate sfrp1 genes in zebrafish: sfrp1a is dynamically expressed in the developing central nervous system, gut and lateral line. Gene Expr Patterns. 2006;6:835-42 pubmed..Overall, our studies provide a basis for future analyses of these developmentally important factors using the zebrafish model...
- Pham V, Lawson N, Mugford J, Dye L, Castranova D, Lo B, et al. Combinatorial function of ETS transcription factors in the developing vasculature. Dev Biol. 2007;303:772-83 pubmed..Our results demonstrate that combinatorial ETS factor function is essential for early endothelial specification and differentiation. ..
- Nambiar R, Henion P. Sequential antagonism of early and late Wnt-signaling by zebrafish colgate promotes dorsal and anterior fates. Dev Biol. 2004;267:165-80 pubmed
- Young T, Poobalan Y, Tan E, Tao S, Ong S, Wehner P, et al. The PDZ domain protein Mcc is a novel effector of non-canonical Wnt signaling during convergence and extension in zebrafish. Development. 2014;141:3505-16 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results identify Mcc as a novel intracellular effector of non-canonical Wnt5b/Vangl2/Ror2 signaling during vertebrate gastrulation. ..
- Chen J, Fishman M. Zebrafish tinman homolog demarcates the heart field and initiates myocardial differentiation. Development. 1996;122:3809-16 pubmed..5 is likely to be but one step in the determination of cardiac myocyte cell fate. Its overexpression increases heart size, perhaps by bringing cells on the edge of the field to a threshold level for initiation of cardiac differentiation. ..
- Seger C, Hargrave M, Wang X, Chai R, Elworthy S, Ingham P. Analysis of Pax7 expressing myogenic cells in zebrafish muscle development, injury, and models of disease. Dev Dyn. 2011;240:2440-51 pubmed publisher..We also analyzed Pax7(+ve) cells in animals with dystrophic phenotypes and found an increased number compared with wild-type. ..
- Da as S, Coombs A, Balci T, Grondin C, Ferrando A, Berman J. The zebrafish reveals dependence of the mast cell lineage on Notch signaling in vivo. Blood. 2012;119:3585-94 pubmed publisher..A series of morpholino knockdown studies specifically identified notch1b and gata2 as the critical factors regulating mast cell fate...
- Krieg M, Arboleda Estudillo Y, Puech P, Käfer J, Graner F, Muller D, et al. Tensile forces govern germ-layer organization in zebrafish. Nat Cell Biol. 2008;10:429-36 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate a previously unrecognized role for Nodal-controlled cell-cortex tension in germ-layer organization during gastrulation...
- Yamauchi H, Hotta Y, Konishi M, Miyake A, Kawahara A, Itoh N. Fgf21 is essential for haematopoiesis in zebrafish. EMBO Rep. 2006;7:649-54 pubmed..These results indicate that Fgf21 is a newly identified factor essential for the determination of myelo-erythroid progenitor cell fate in vivo. ..
- Xie X, Liu J, Hu B, Xiao W. Zebrafish foxo3b negatively regulates canonical Wnt signaling to affect early embryogenesis. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e24469 pubmed publisher..Our studies provide an in vivo model for illustrating function of FOXO transcription factors in embryogenesis. ..
- Jasuja R, Voss N, Ge G, Hoffman G, Lyman Gingerich J, Pelegri F, et al. bmp1 and mini fin are functionally redundant in regulating formation of the zebrafish dorsoventral axis. Mech Dev. 2006;123:548-58 pubmed..We conclude that bmp1 and mfn gene products functionally overlap and are together responsible for a key portion of the Chordin processing activity necessary to formation of the zebrafish dorsoventral axis. ..
- Zhu C, Smith T, MCNULTY J, Rayla A, Lakshmanan A, Siekmann A, et al. Evaluation and application of modularly assembled zinc-finger nucleases in zebrafish. Development. 2011;138:4555-64 pubmed publisher..Characterization of one of these mutants, gata2a, revealed an unexpected role for this transcription factor in vascular development...
- Harvey S, Tümpel S, Dubrulle J, Schier A, Smith J. no tail integrates two modes of mesoderm induction. Development. 2010;137:1127-35 pubmed publisher..At later stages in development ntl is required for notochord formation, and our analysis has also led to the identification of the enhancer required for ntl expression in the developing notochord. ..
- Barbieri E, Deflorian G, Pezzimenti F, Valli D, Saia M, Meani N, et al. Nucleophosmin leukemogenic mutant activates Wnt signaling during zebrafish development. Oncotarget. 2016;7:55302-55312 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal a novel function of NPMc+ and provide insight into the molecular pathogenesis of AML bearing NPM1 mutations. ..
- Kwok C, Korn R, Davis M, Burt D, Critcher R, McCarthy L, et al. Characterization of whole genome radiation hybrid mapping resources for non-mammalian vertebrates. Nucleic Acids Res. 1998;26:3562-6 pubmed..Such successes are providing the basis for a new era of mapping tools, in the form of whole genome radiation hybrid panels, and are opening new possibilities for systematic genome analysis in the animal genetics community. ..
- Kumari J, Bogwald J, Dalmo R. Transcription factor GATA-3 in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): molecular characterization, promoter activity and expression analysis. Mol Immunol. 2009;46:3099-107 pubmed publisher..This study provides further insights into the transcriptional regulation of AsGATA-3. ..
- Horsfield J, Anagnostou S, Hu J, Cho K, Geisler R, Lieschke G, et al. Cohesin-dependent regulation of Runx genes. Development. 2007;134:2639-49 pubmed..Our findings provide evidence for a novel role for cohesin in development, and indicate potential for monoallelic loss of cohesin subunits to alter gene expression. ..
- Bhatia S, Monahan J, Ravi V, Gautier P, Murdoch E, Brenner S, et al. A survey of ancient conserved non-coding elements in the PAX6 locus reveals a landscape of interdigitated cis-regulatory archipelagos. Dev Biol. 2014;387:214-28 pubmed publisher..Remarkable overlap in expression patterns driven by sets of agCNEs indicates that PAX6 resides in a landscape of multiple tissue-specific regulatory archipelagos. ..
- Galloway J, Wingert R, Thisse C, Thisse B, Zon L. Combinatorial regulation of novel erythroid gene expression in zebrafish. Exp Hematol. 2008;36:424-32 pubmed publisher..Upon examination of embryos deficient for Gata1, Gata2, Biklf, and/or Scl, we found distinct gene combinations were required for expression of the novel genes...
- Komisarczuk A, Topp S, Stigloher C, Kapsimali M, Bally Cuif L, Becker T. Enhancer detection and developmental expression of zebrafish sprouty1, a member of the fgf8 synexpression group. Dev Dyn. 2008;237:2594-603 pubmed publisher..Sprouty1 acts in Fgf signaling downstream of Fgfr1, as its expression is abrogated through the small molecule inhibitor of this receptor, SU5402. ..
- Londin E, Mentzer L, Sirotkin H. Churchill regulates cell movement and mesoderm specification by repressing Nodal signaling. BMC Dev Biol. 2007;7:120 pubmed..These findings reveal a dynamic role for chch in regulating cell movement and fate during early development. ..
- Hartnett L, Glynn C, Nolan C, Grealy M, Byrnes L. Insulin-like growth factor-2 regulates early neural and cardiovascular system development in zebrafish embryos. Int J Dev Biol. 2010;54:573-83 pubmed publisher..The finding that igf-2a and igf-2b do not act exclusively in a redundant manner may explain why both genes have been stably maintained in the genome. ..
- Juarez M, Su F, Chun S, Kiel M, Lyons S. Distinct roles for SCL in erythroid specification and maturation in zebrafish. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:41636-44 pubmed..Our results revealed that Scl participates in multiple processes requiring different levels and functions. Further, we identified an Scl hypomorphic phenotype distinct from the null state. ..
- Labalette C, Bouchoucha Y, Wassef M, Gongal P, Le Men J, Becker T, et al. Hindbrain patterning requires fine-tuning of early krox20 transcription by Sprouty 4. Development. 2011;138:317-26 pubmed publisher..In this mode of patterning, precision and robustness can be achieved by the introduction of a negative-feedback loop, which, in the hindbrain, is mediated by Spry4. ..
- Ravi V, Bhatia S, Gautier P, Loosli F, Tay B, Tay A, et al. Sequencing of Pax6 loci from the elephant shark reveals a family of Pax6 genes in vertebrate genomes, forged by ancient duplications and divergences. PLoS Genet. 2013;9:e1003177 pubmed publisher..In summary, our study reveals that the pleiotropic functions of Pax6 in vertebrates are served by a divergent family of Pax6 genes, forged by ancient duplication events and by independent, lineage-specific gene losses. ..
- Mei W, Lee K, Marlow F, Miller A, Mullins M. hnRNP I is required to generate the Ca2+ signal that causes egg activation in zebrafish. Development. 2009;136:3007-17 pubmed publisher..Our studies therefore reveal an important new role of hnrnp I in regulating the fundamental process of IP(3)-mediated Ca(2+) release at egg activation. ..
- Bessa J, Luengo M, Rivero Gil S, Ariza Cosano A, Maia A, Ruiz Ruano F, et al. A mobile insulator system to detect and disrupt cis-regulatory landscapes in vertebrates. Genome Res. 2014;24:487-95 pubmed publisher..We therefore provide a new easy-to-handle tool that will help to disrupt and chart the regulatory activity spread through the vast noncoding regions of the vertebrate genome. ..
- Balla K, Lugo Villarino G, Spitsbergen J, Stachura D, Hu Y, Banuelos K, et al. Eosinophils in the zebrafish: prospective isolation, characterization, and eosinophilia induction by helminth determinants. Blood. 2010;116:3944-54 pubmed publisher..Eosinophilic cells have been observed in zebrafish but have not been thoroughly characterized. We used a gata2:eGFP transgenic animal to enable prospective isolation and characterization of zebrafish eosinophils, and ..