Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: dnah9
Description: dynein, axonemal, heavy chain 9
Alias: Lrdr, dnahc11, lrdr1, zgc:63607, dynein, axonemal, heavy chain 9, dynein, axonemal, heavy chain 11, dynein, axonemal, heavy polypeptide 9
- Xu P, Zhu K, Jin Y, Chen Y, Sun X, Deng M, et al. Setdb2 restricts dorsal organizer territory and regulates left-right asymmetry through suppressing fgf8 activity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:2521-6 pubmed publisher..These results provide unique evidence that a SET domain-containing protein potentially involved in the epigenetic control negatively regulates dorsal organizer formation during early embryonic development. ..
- Jurisch Yaksi N, Rose A, Lu H, Raemaekers T, Munck S, Baatsen P, et al. Rer1p maintains ciliary length and signaling by regulating ?-secretase activity and Foxj1a levels. J Cell Biol. 2013;200:709-20 pubmed publisher..We further demonstrate that Rer1p depletion reduced ciliary length and function by increasing ?-secretase complex assembly and activity and, consequently, enhancing Notch signaling as well as reducing Foxj1a expression. ..
- Kang N, Ro H, Park Y, Kim H, Huh T, Rhee M. Seson, a novel zinc finger protein, controls cilia integrity for the LR patterning during zebrafish embryogenesis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;401:169-74 pubmed publisher..Seson function was also required for ciliogenesis in other tissues such as the pronephros and olfactory organs. Collectively, our data suggest that Seson has critical roles in ciliogenesis and LR body axis patterning. ..
- Essner J, Vogan K, Wagner M, Tabin C, Yost H, Brueckner M. Conserved function for embryonic nodal cilia. Nature. 2002;418:37-8 pubmed
- Kreiling J, Balantac Z, Crawford A, Ren Y, Toure J, Zchut S, et al. Suppression of the endoplasmic reticulum calcium pump during zebrafish gastrulation affects left-right asymmetry of the heart and brain. Mech Dev. 2008;125:396-410 pubmed publisher..reticulum Ca(2+) pump during gastrulation inhibits expression of no tail (ntl) and left-right dynein related (lrdr) in the dorsal forerunner cells and affects development of Kupffer's vesicle, a ciliated organ that generates a ..
- Schneider I, Houston D, Rebagliati M, Slusarski D. Calcium fluxes in dorsal forerunner cells antagonize beta-catenin and alter left-right patterning. Development. 2008;135:75-84 pubmed..As in zebrafish, manipulation of Ca(2+) release results in ectopic nuclear beta-catenin and altered laterality. Overall, our data support a conserved early Ca(2+) requirement in DFC-like cell function in zebrafish and Xenopus. ..
- Muto A, Calof A, Lander A, Schilling T. Multifactorial origins of heart and gut defects in nipbl-deficient zebrafish, a model of Cornelia de Lange Syndrome. PLoS Biol. 2011;9:e1001181 pubmed publisher..in endodermal differentiation (sox32, sox17, foxa2, and gata5) and left-right patterning (spaw, lefty2, and dnah9) is altered...
- Lai S, Yao W, Tsao K, Houben A, Albers H, Ovaa H, et al. Autotaxin/Lpar3 signaling regulates Kupffer's vesicle formation and left-right asymmetry in zebrafish. Development. 2012;139:4439-48 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest a major role for the Atx/Lpar3 signaling axis in regulating KV formation, ciliogenesis and L-R asymmetry via a Wnt-dependent pathway. ..
- Neugebauer J, Cadwallader A, Amack J, Bisgrove B, Yost H. Differential roles for 3-OSTs in the regulation of cilia length and motility. Development. 2013;140:3892-902 pubmed publisher..We propose that individual 3-OST isozymes create distinct modified domains or 'glycocodes' on cell surface proteoglycans, which in turn regulate the response to diverse cell signaling pathways. ..
- Li I, Chan C, Lu Y, Wu Y, Chen Y, Li G, et al. Zebrafish krüppel-like factor 4a represses intestinal cell proliferation and promotes differentiation of intestinal cell lineages. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e20974 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the regulation of differentiation of goblet cells in zebrafish intestine by Notch signaling at least partially mediated through Klf4a. ..
- Caron A, Xu X, Lin X. Wnt/?-catenin signaling directly regulates Foxj1 expression and ciliogenesis in zebrafish Kupffer's vesicle. Development. 2012;139:514-24 pubmed publisher..Moreover, our results also prompt a hypothesis that certain developmental effects of the Wnt/?-catenin pathway are due to the activation of Foxj1 and cilia formation...
- Shu X, Huang J, Dong Y, Choi J, Langenbacher A, Chen J. Na,K-ATPase alpha2 and Ncx4a regulate zebrafish left-right patterning. Development. 2007;134:1921-30 pubmed
- Kawakami Y, Raya A, Raya R, Rodriguez Esteban C, Izpisua Belmonte J. Retinoic acid signalling links left-right asymmetric patterning and bilaterally symmetric somitogenesis in the zebrafish embryo. Nature. 2005;435:165-71 pubmed