Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: dbx1b
Description: developing brain homeobox 1b
Alias: hlx2, sb:eu236, homeobox protein DBX1-B, H2.0-like homeobox 2, developing brain homeobox protein 1-B, homeobox protein hlx2
- Kinkhabwala A, Riley M, Koyama M, Monen J, Satou C, Kimura Y, et al. A structural and functional ground plan for neurons in the hindbrain of zebrafish. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011;108:1164-9 pubmed publisher..This simple organization probably forms a foundation for the construction of the networks underlying the many behaviors produced by the hindbrain. ..
- Wu S, de Borsetti N, Bain E, Bulow C, Gamse J. Mediator subunit 12 coordinates intrinsic and extrinsic control of epithalamic development. Dev Biol. 2014;385:13-22 pubmed publisher..We propose that the Mediator complex is responsible for subtle but significant changes in transcriptional timing and amplitude that are essential for coordinating the development of neurons in the epithalamus. ..
- Lee E, Koo Y, Ng A, Wei Y, Luby Phelps K, Juraszek A, et al. Autophagy is essential for cardiac morphogenesis during vertebrate development. Autophagy. 2014;10:572-87 pubmed publisher..Thus, autophagy plays an essential, conserved role in cardiac morphogenesis during vertebrate development. ..
- Dean B, Erdoğan B, Gamse J, Wu S. Dbx1b defines the dorsal habenular progenitor domain in the zebrafish epithalamus. Neural Dev. 2014;9:20 pubmed publisher..Here we examine the expression of a homeodomain transcription factor, dbx1b, and its potential to serve as an early molecular marker of dorsal habenular progenitors...
- Lee M, Arrenberg A, Aksay E. A structural and genotypic scaffold underlying temporal integration. J Neurosci. 2015;35:7903-20 pubmed publisher..A second glutamatergic class was more laterally located along a stripe associated with transcription factor dbx1b; these glutamatergic cells had contralateral projections collateralizing near abducens motoneurons, consistent ..