Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: cxcl18b
Description: chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 18b
Alias: cxcl-c1c, si:ch73-6k14.1, chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 18b, CXCL-Clc, chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand C1c, chemokine CXCL-C1c (LOC795785), cxcl-chr1c, dr-chr25-CXCL11-28.0-EP27297
- Xu H, Shao X, Zhang Z, Zou Y, Wu X, Yang L. Oxidative stress and immune related gene expression following exposure to di-n-butyl phthalate and diethyl phthalate in zebrafish embryos. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2013;93:39-44 pubmed publisher..In addition, co-exposure to DBP-DEP also induced antioxidant defense and immune response in zebrafish embryo. The results demonstrat that DBP/DEP exposure could induce the antioxidant and immune responses in zebrafish embryos...
- Xu H, Yang M, Qiu W, Pan C, Wu M. The impact of endocrine-disrupting chemicals on oxidative stress and innate immune response in zebrafish embryos. Environ Toxicol Chem. 2013;32:1793-9 pubmed publisher..The authors' results demonstrate that exposure to BPA and NP significantly affects the expression of genes related to immune response in zebrafish embryos following oxidative stress. ..
- van der Vaart M, van Soest J, Spaink H, Meijer A. Functional analysis of a zebrafish myd88 mutant identifies key transcriptional components of the innate immune system. Dis Model Mech. 2013;6:841-54 pubmed publisher..This zebrafish myd88 mutant will be a valuable tool for further study of the role of IL1R and TLR signaling in the innate immunity processes underlying infectious diseases, inflammatory disorders and cancer...
- Marín Juez R, Jong Raadsen S, Yang S, Spaink H. Hyperinsulinemia induces insulin resistance and immune suppression via Ptpn6/Shp1 in zebrafish. J Endocrinol. 2014;222:229-41 pubmed publisher..In addition, our data will be very useful in further studies of the function of immunological determinants in a non-obese model system. ..
- Zhuang S, Zhang Z, Zhang W, Bao L, Xu C, Zhang H. Enantioselective developmental toxicity and immunotoxicity of pyraclofos toward zebrafish (Danio rerio). Aquat Toxicol. 2015;159:119-26 pubmed publisher..Our in vitro and in silico studies provided a better insight into the molecular basis for aquatic toxicity and thus improved the risk assessment for pyraclofos and other chiral organophosphorus pesticides. ..
- Jin Y, Liu Z, Peng T, Fu Z. The toxicity of chlorpyrifos on the early life stage of zebrafish: a survey on the endpoints at development, locomotor behavior, oxidative stress and immunotoxicity. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;43:405-14 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggested that CPF had the potential to cause developmental toxicity, behavior alterations, oxidative stress and immunotoxicity in the larval zebrafish. ..
- Yang Y, Qi S, Wang D, Wang K, Zhu L, Chai T, et al. Toxic effects of thifluzamide on zebrafish (Danio rerio). J Hazard Mater. 2016;307:127-36 pubmed publisher..These might be responsible for the adverse expansion of the apoptosis- and immune-related genes, which would facilitate the action of these factors in programmed cell death and might play a key role during the toxic events. ..
- Torraca V, Tulotta C, Snaar Jagalska B, Meijer A. The chemokine receptor CXCR4 promotes granuloma formation by sustaining a mycobacteria-induced angiogenesis programme. Sci Rep. 2017;7:45061 pubmed publisher..Expression of vegfaa was upregulated to a similar extent in cxcr4b mutants and wildtypes, suggesting that the granuloma vascularisation phenotype of cxcr4b mutants is independent of vascular endothelial growth factor. ..
- Torraca V, Cui C, Boland R, Bebelman J, van der Sar A, Smit M, et al. The CXCR3-CXCL11 signaling axis mediates macrophage recruitment and dissemination of mycobacterial infection. Dis Model Mech. 2015;8:253-69 pubmed publisher..The demonstration of a conserved CXCR3-CXCL11 signaling axis in zebrafish extends the translational applicability of this model for studying diseases involving the innate immune system. ..
- Jin Y, Pan X, Cao L, Ma B, Fu Z. Embryonic exposure to cis-bifenthrin enantioselectively induces the transcription of genes related to oxidative stress, apoptosis and immunotoxicity in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2013;34:717-23 pubmed publisher..The information presented in this study will help with elucidating the differences and environmental risk of the two enantiomers of cis-BF-induced toxicity in aquatic organisms. ..
- Jin Y, Zheng S, Fu Z. Embryonic exposure to cypermethrin induces apoptosis and immunotoxicity in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2011;30:1049-54 pubmed publisher..The information presented in this study will help elucidate the mechanism of CYP-induced toxicity in fish. ..
- Yang Y, Liu W, Mu X, Qi S, Fu B, Wang C. Biological response of zebrafish embryos after short-term exposure to thifluzamide. Sci Rep. 2016;6:38485 pubmed publisher..In addition to providing the first description of the mechanism of the toxic effects of thifluzamide on embryos, this study also represents a step towards using embryos to assess mitochondrial metabolism and disease. ..
- Feng Y, Santoriello C, Mione M, Hurlstone A, Martin P. Live imaging of innate immune cell sensing of transformed cells in zebrafish larvae: parallels between tumor initiation and wound inflammation. PLoS Biol. 2010;8:e1000562 pubmed publisher..These parallels between the inflammatory responses to transformed cells and to wounds reinforce the suggestion by others that cancers resemble non-healing wounds. ..