Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: csf3r
Description: colony stimulating factor 3 receptor (granulocyte)
Alias: gcsfr, granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor, granulocyte stimulating factor receptor
- Alcaraz Pérez F, García Castillo J, García Moreno D, López Muñoz A, Anchelin M, Angosto D, et al. A non-canonical function of telomerase RNA in the regulation of developmental myelopoiesis in zebrafish. Nat Commun. 2014;5:3228 pubmed publisher..The alteration in spi1 and gata1 levels occurs through stimulation of gcsf and mcsf. Our model of TR deficiency in the zebrafish illuminates the non-canonical roles of TR, and could establish therapeutic targets for DC. ..
- Ellett F, Pase L, Hayman J, Andrianopoulos A, Lieschke G. mpeg1 promoter transgenes direct macrophage-lineage expression in zebrafish. Blood. 2011;117:e49-56 pubmed publisher..These zebrafish transgenes provide a new resource that will contribute to the fields of inflammation, infection, and leukocyte biology. ..
- He Q, Zhang C, Wang L, Zhang P, Ma D, Lv J, et al. Inflammatory signaling regulates hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell emergence in vertebrates. Blood. 2015;125:1098-106 pubmed publisher..Our findings establish a previously unrecognized link between inflammatory signaling and HSPC emergence, and provide new insights into regenerative medicine and novel therapies to treat innate immune-related diseases. ..
- Wang S, He Q, Ma D, Xue Y, Liu F. Irf4 Regulates the Choice between T Lymphoid-Primed Progenitor and Myeloid Lineage Fates during Embryogenesis. Dev Cell. 2015;34:621-31 pubmed publisher..1 expression to prevent an alternate fate. Our findings provide insight into the fate determination mechanism of T lymphoid-primed progenitors. ..
- Svoboda O, Stachura D, Machonova O, Zon L, Traver D, Bartunek P. Ex vivo tools for the clonal analysis of zebrafish hematopoiesis. Nat Protoc. 2016;11:1007-20 pubmed publisher..The present protocol should facilitate such studies on cells derived from zebrafish. ..
- Pazhakh V, Clark S, Keightley M, Lieschke G. A GCSFR/CSF3R zebrafish mutant models the persistent basal neutrophil deficiency of severe congenital neutropenia. Sci Rep. 2017;7:44455 pubmed publisherGranulocyte colony-stimulating factor (GCSF) and its receptor (GCSFR), also known as CSF3 and CSF3R, are required to maintain normal neutrophil numbers during basal and emergency granulopoiesis in humans, mice and zebrafish...
- Yuan H, Zhou J, Deng M, Zhang Y, Chen Y, Jin Y, et al. Sumoylation of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein ? promotes the biased primitive hematopoiesis of zebrafish. Blood. 2011;117:7014-20 pubmed publisher..Our results therefore implicate sumoylation in early lineage determination and reveal the possible molecular mechanism underlying the puzzling biased primitive hematopoiesis in vertebrates. ..