Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: cry1ba
Description: cryptochrome circadian clock 1ba
Alias: cry2a, zgc:110521, cryptochrome-1, cry3a, cryptochrome 2a
- Weger M, Weger B, Diotel N, Rastegar S, Hirota T, Kay S, et al. Real-time in vivo monitoring of circadian E-box enhancer activity: a robust and sensitive zebrafish reporter line for developmental, chemical and neural biology of the circadian clock. Dev Biol. 2013;380:259-73 pubmed publisher..Finally, it allows mapping of clock activity in the brain of a vertebrate model organism with prominent adult neurogenesis and high regeneration capacity. ..
- Ren D, Ji C, Wang X, Wang H, Hu B. Endogenous melatonin promotes rhythmic recruitment of neutrophils toward an injury in zebrafish. Sci Rep. 2017;7:4696 pubmed publisher..Together, our findings provide evidence that endogenous melatonin promotes rhythmic migration of neutrophils through cytokines in zebrafish. ..
- Pando M, Sassone Corsi P. Unraveling the mechanisms of the vertebrate circadian clock: zebrafish may light the way. Bioessays. 2002;24:419-26 pubmed..This review focuses on the advantages of using the zebrafish to study the development of the vertebrate circadian system and light-dependent signaling to the clock. ..
- Li Y, Li G, Wang H, Du J, Yan J. Analysis of a gene regulatory cascade mediating circadian rhythm in zebrafish. PLoS Comput Biol. 2013;9:e1002940 pubmed publisher..Our study describes a systematic method to discover previously unidentified TFs involved in circadian physiology in complex organisms. ..
- Chen Q, Li C, Gong Z, Chan E, Snyder S, Lam S. Common deregulated gene expression profiles and morphological changes in developing zebrafish larvae exposed to environmental-relevant high to low concentrations of glucocorticoids. Chemosphere. 2017;172:429-439 pubmed publisher..The common deregulated genes with the associated biological processes and morphological changes can be used for biological inference of glucocorticoid exposure in fish for future studies. ..
- Zhao Y, Zhang K, Fent K. Regulation of zebrafish (Danio rerio) locomotor behavior and circadian rhythm network by environmental steroid hormones. Environ Pollut. 2018;232:422-429 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that steroid hormones can modulate the circadian molecular network in zebrafish and provide novel insights into their mode of actions and potential environmental risks. ..