Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: cd36
Description: CD36 molecule (thrombospondin receptor)
Alias: zgc:92513, platelet glycoprotein 4, CD36 antigen
- Nussbaum J, Liu L, Hasan S, Schaub M, McClendon A, Stainier D, et al. Homeostatic generation of reactive oxygen species protects the zebrafish liver from steatosis. Hepatology. 2013;58:1326-38 pubmed publisher..De novo GMP synthesis influences the activation of the small GTPase Rac1, which controls hepatic lipid dynamics through ROS-mediated regulation of triglyceride hydrolase expression in hepatocytes. ..
- Fink I, Benard E, Hermsen T, Meijer A, Forlenza M, Wiegertjes G. Molecular and functional characterization of the scavenger receptor CD36 in zebrafish and common carp. Mol Immunol. 2015;63:381-93 pubmed publisherb>CD36 is a scavenger receptor which has been studied closely in mammals where it is expressed by many different cell types and plays a role in highly diverse processes, both homeostatic and pathologic...
- Zheng X, Dai W, Chen X, Wang K, Zhang W, Liu L, et al. Caffeine reduces hepatic lipid accumulation through regulation of lipogenesis and ER stress in zebrafish larvae. J Biomed Sci. 2015;22:105 pubmed publisher..upregulation of lipid Î²-oxidation gene ACO and downregulation of lipogenesis-associated genes (SREBP1, ACC1, CD36 and UCP2), ER stress-associated genes (PERK, IRE1, ATF6 and BIP), the inflammatory cytokine genes (IL-1beta and TNF-..
- Liu H, Xu Y, Wang Y, Zhong S, Wang M, Lin P, et al. Cd36 is a candidate lipid sensor involved in the sensory detection of fatty acid in zebrafish. Physiol Behav. 2017;182:34-39 pubmed publisher..possibility for the taste system in the role of the perception of lipids in mammals, and the fatty acid receptor CD36 has been proved to be as an important candidate receptor of fat taste...
- Cruz Garcia L, Schlegel A. Lxr-driven enterocyte lipid droplet formation delays transport of ingested lipids. J Lipid Res. 2014;55:1944-58 pubmed publisher..Activation of Lxr in the intestine cell-autonomously regulates the rate of delivery of absorbed lipids by inducting a temporary lipid intestinal droplet storage depot. ..