Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: acvr2ba
Description: activin A receptor type 2Ba
Alias: actr2b, actrIIb, acvr2b, wu:fj97d11, activin receptor type-2B, activin A receptor, type IIB, activin A receptor, type IIBa, activin receptor IIb
- Herpin A, Lelong C, Becker T, Rosa F, Favrel P, Cunningham C. Structural and functional evidence for a singular repertoire of BMP receptor signal transducing proteins in the lophotrochozoan Crassostrea gigas suggests a shared ancestral BMP/activin pathway. FEBS J. 2005;272:3424-40 pubmed
- Barone V, Lang M, Krens S, Pradhan S, Shamipour S, Sako K, et al. An Effective Feedback Loop between Cell-Cell Contact Duration and Morphogen Signaling Determines Cell Fate. Dev Cell. 2017;43:198-211.e12 pubmed publisher..Thus, the interdependent activities of cell-cell signaling and contact formation control fate diversification within the developing embryo...
- Wang Y, Wang X, Wohland T, Sampath K. Extracellular interactions and ligand degradation shape the nodal morphogen gradient. elife. 2016;5: pubmed publisher..measured in vivo for the first time, the binding affinity of Nodal ligands to their major cell surface receptor, Acvr2b, and to the Nodal inhibitor, Lefty, by fluorescence cross-correlation spectroscopy...
- Bally Cuif L, Schatz W, Ho R. Characterization of the zebrafish Orb/CPEB-related RNA binding protein and localization of maternal components in the zebrafish oocyte. Mech Dev. 1998;77:31-47 pubmed..We show that this localization is independent of microtubules and microfilaments, and that the distribution of Zorba protein parallels that of its mRNA. ..
- Nagaso H, Suzuki A, Tada M, Ueno N. Dual specificity of activin type II receptor ActRIIb in dorso-ventral patterning during zebrafish embryogenesis. Dev Growth Differ. 1999;41:119-33 pubmed..In the present study, cDNA encoding zebrafish activin type II receptors, ActRIIa and ActRIIb was cloned and characterized...
- DiMuccio T, Mukai S, Clelland E, Kohli G, Cuartero M, Wu T, et al. Cloning of a second form of activin-betaA cDNA and regulation of activin-betaA subunits and activin type II receptor mRNA expression by gonadotropin in the zebrafish ovary. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2005;143:287-99 pubmed..was used to measure mRNA levels of activin-betaA1 and -betaA2, as well as two type II receptors, ActRIIA and ActRIIB, in the zebrafish ovary...