Gene Symbol: VDAC1
Description: voltage dependent anion channel 1
Alias: 5076, ARABIDOPSIS THALIANA VOLTAGE DEPENDENT ANION CHANNEL 1, ATVDAC1, T22N4.9, T22N4_9, voltage dependent anion channel 1, voltage dependent anion channel 1
Species: thale cress
- Balasubramanian R, Karve A, Kandasamy M, Meagher R, Moore B. A role for F-actin in hexokinase-mediated glucose signaling. Plant Physiol. 2007;145:1423-34 pubmed..We also demonstrate that Glc treatment of Arabidopsis seedlings rapidly and reversibly disrupts fine mesh actin filaments. The possible roles of actin in HXK-dependent Glc signaling are discussed. ..
- Lee S, Hoang M, Han H, Kim H, Lee K, Kim K, et al. Pathogen inducible voltage-dependent anion channel (AtVDAC) isoforms are localized to mitochondria membrane in Arabidopsis. Mol Cells. 2009;27:321-7 pubmed publisher..We also looked at the response of AtVDACs to biotic and abiotic stresses and found that four AtVDAC transcripts were rapidly up-regulated in response to a bacterial pathogen. ..
- Tateda C, Watanabe K, Kusano T, Takahashi Y. Molecular and genetic characterization of the gene family encoding the voltage-dependent anion channel in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot. 2011;62:4773-85 pubmed publisher..determine the individual function of plant VDACs, molecular and genetic analysis was performed on four VDAC genes, VDAC1-VDAC4, found in Arabidopsis thaliana...
- Robert N, d Erfurth I, Marmagne A, Erhardt M, Allot M, Boivin K, et al. Voltage-dependent-anion-channels (VDACs) in Arabidopsis have a dual localization in the cell but show a distinct role in mitochondria. Plant Mol Biol. 2012;78:431-46 pubmed publisher..Knock-out mutants for AtVDAC1, AtVDAC2 and AtVDAC4 present slow growth, reduced fertility and yellow spots in leaves when atvdac3 does not show ..
- Li Z, Xu Z, He G, Yang G, Chen M, Li L, et al. The voltage-dependent anion channel 1 (AtVDAC1) negatively regulates plant cold responses during germination and seedling development in Arabidopsis and interacts with calcium sensor CBL1. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:701-13 pubmed publisher..In this study, we investigated the expression pattern of VDAC1 in Arabidopsis and found that cold stress promoted the accumulation of VDAC1 transcripts in imbibed seeds and ..
- Pan X, Chen Z, Yang X, Liu G. Arabidopsis voltage-dependent anion channel 1 (AtVDAC1) is required for female development and maintenance of mitochondrial functions related to energy-transaction. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e106941 pubmed publisher..To further investigate the function of AtVDAC1 in Arabidopsis, we analyzed a T-DNA insertion line for the AtVDAC1 gene...