Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TCP15
Description: TCP family transcription factor
Alias: AtTCP15, T6C23.11, T6C23_11, TEOSINTE BRANCHED1/CYCLOIDEA/PCF 15, TCP family transcription factor
Species: thale cress
- Steiner E, Livne S, Kobinson Katz T, Tal L, Pri Tal O, Mosquna A, et al. The Putative O-Linked N-Acetylglucosamine Transferase SPINDLY Inhibits Class I TCP Proteolysis to Promote Sensitivity to Cytokinin. Plant Physiol. 2016;171:1485-94 pubmed publisher..We previously showed that SPY interacts physically and functionally with TCP14 and TCP15 to promote CK responses...
- Valsecchi I, Guittard Crilat E, Maldiney R, Habricot Y, Lignon S, Lebrun R, et al. The intrinsically disordered C-terminal region of Arabidopsis thaliana TCP8 transcription factor acts both as a transactivation and self-assembly domain. Mol Biosyst. 2013;9:2282-95 pubmed publisher..Moreover, many Molecular Recognition Features (MoRFs) were predicted, indicating that TCP8 could interact with several partners to fulfill a fine regulation of transcription in response to various stimuli. ..
- Viola I, Camoirano A, Gonzalez D. Redox-Dependent Modulation of Anthocyanin Biosynthesis by the TCP Transcription Factor TCP15 during Exposure to High Light Intensity Conditions in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2016;170:74-85 pubmed publisher..In this work, we describe that the class-I TCP protein TCP15 inhibits anthocyanin accumulation during exposure of plants to high light intensity by modulating the expression ..
- Danisman S, van Dijk A, Bimbo A, van der Wal F, Hennig L, de Folter S, et al. Analysis of functional redundancies within the Arabidopsis TCP transcription factor family. J Exp Bot. 2013;64:5673-85 pubmed publisher..Altogether, this work shows the power of combining classical genetic and molecular approaches with bioinformatics predictions to unravel functional redundancies in the TCP transcription factor family...
- Davière J, Wild M, Regnault T, Baumberger N, Eisler H, Genschik P, et al. Class I TCP-DELLA interactions in inflorescence shoot apex determine plant height. Curr Biol. 2014;24:1923-8 pubmed publisher..Consistent with this model, the quadruple mutant tcp8 tcp14 tcp15 tcp22 exhibits severe dwarfism and reduced responsiveness to GA action...
- Uberti Manassero N, Lucero L, Viola I, Vegetti A, Gonzalez D. The class I protein AtTCP15 modulates plant development through a pathway that overlaps with the one affected by CIN-like TCP proteins. J Exp Bot. 2012;63:809-23 pubmed publisher..Expression of the repressor fusion from the AtTCP15 promoter produces small plants with leaves whose margins progressively curve upwards, starting from the basal ..
- Viola I, Güttlein L, Gonzalez D. Redox modulation of plant developmental regulators from the class I TCP transcription factor family. Plant Physiol. 2013;162:1434-47 pubmed publisher..Mutation of Cys-20 in the class I protein TCP15 abolished its redox sensitivity...