Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: SK4
Description: SKP1-like 4
Alias: ASK4, SKP1-like 4, T20H2.8, T20H2_8, SKP1-like 4
Species: thale cress
- Zhao D, Ni W, Feng B, Han T, Petrasek M, Ma H. Members of the Arabidopsis-SKP1-like gene family exhibit a variety of expression patterns and may play diverse roles in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2003;133:203-17 pubmed..The diverse expression patterns and distinct defects observed in RNAi plants suggest that the ASK gene family may collectively perform a range of functions and may regulate different developmental and physiological processes. ..
- Gagne J, Downes B, Shiu S, Durski A, Vierstra R. The F-box subunit of the SCF E3 complex is encoded by a diverse superfamily of genes in Arabidopsis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002;99:11519-24 pubmed..Collectively, the data shows that Arabidopsis has exploited the SCF complex and the ubiquitin/26S proteasome pathway as a major route for cellular regulation and that a diverse array of SCF targets is likely present in plants. ..
- Díaz Camino C, Risseeuw E, Liu E, Crosby W. A high-throughput system for two-hybrid screening based on growth curve analysis in microtiter plates. Anal Biochem. 2003;316:171-4 pubmed
- Marrocco K, Zhou Y, Bury E, Dieterle M, Funk M, Genschik P, et al. Functional analysis of EID1, an F-box protein involved in phytochrome A-dependent light signal transduction. Plant J. 2006;45:423-38 pubmed..Finally, our data indicate that the EID1 target interaction domain is composed of two independent modules. ..
- Fu X, Richards D, Fleck B, Xie D, Burton N, Harberd N. The Arabidopsis mutant sleepy1gar2-1 protein promotes plant growth by increasing the affinity of the SCFSLY1 E3 ubiquitin ligase for DELLA protein substrates. Plant Cell. 2004;16:1406-18 pubmed..Growth-promoting DELLA destruction is dependent on SLY1 availability, on the strength of the interaction between SLY1 and the DELLA target, and on promotion of the SCFSLY1-DELLA interaction by DELLA phosphorylation. ..
- Kim S, Park B, Kim D, Yeu S, Song S, Song J, et al. E3 SUMO ligase AtSIZ1 positively regulates SLY1-mediated GA signalling and plant development. Biochem J. 2015;469:299-314 pubmed publisher..In addition, sumoylated SLY1 interacted with RGA and SLY1 sumoylation was significantly increased by GA. Taken together, our results indicate that, in Arabidopsis, AtSIZ1 positively controls GA signalling through SLY1 sumoylation. ..
- Yasuhara M, Mitsui S, Hirano H, Takanabe R, Tokioka Y, Ihara N, et al. Identification of ASK and clock-associated proteins as molecular partners of LKP2 (LOV kelch protein 2) in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot. 2004;55:2015-27 pubmed..An interaction between LKP2 and APRR5, a paralogue of TOC1, was also observed, but LKP2 did not interact with APRR3, APRR7, or APRR9, other paralogues of TOC1. ..
- Koops P, Pelser S, Ignatz M, Klose C, Marrocco Selden K, Kretsch T. EDL3 is an F-box protein involved in the regulation of abscisic acid signalling in Arabidopsis thaliana. J Exp Bot. 2011;62:5547-60 pubmed publisher..Thus, the protein is presumed to act as a component of a ubiquitin ligase complex that specifically directs negatively acting factors in ABA signalling to degradation via the proteasome. ..