Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: SK18
Description: E3 ubiquitin ligase SCF complex subunit SKP1/ASK1 family protein
Alias: ASK18, F14N23.11, F14N23_11, SKP1-like 18, E3 ubiquitin ligase SCF complex subunit SKP1/ASK1 family protein
Species: thale cress
- Marrocco K, Zhou Y, Bury E, Dieterle M, Funk M, Genschik P, et al. Functional analysis of EID1, an F-box protein involved in phytochrome A-dependent light signal transduction. Plant J. 2006;45:423-38 pubmed..Finally, our data indicate that the EID1 target interaction domain is composed of two independent modules. ..
- Takahashi N, Kuroda H, Kuromori T, Hirayama T, Seki M, Shinozaki K, et al. Expression and interaction analysis of Arabidopsis Skp1-related genes. Plant Cell Physiol. 2004;45:83-91 pubmed..We also observed specific interaction between F-box proteins and ASK3, ASK9, ASK13, ASK14, ASK16 and ASK18. In contrast, we detected no interaction between any of the 12 ASK proteins and F-box proteins containing CRFA, ..
- Jurado S, Diaz Trivino S, Abraham Z, Manzano C, Gutierrez C, Del Pozo C. SKP2A, an F-box protein that regulates cell division, is degraded via the ubiquitin pathway. Plant J. 2008;53:828-41 pubmed..Taken together, our results indicate that SKP2A is a positive regulator of cell division, and its stability is controlled by auxin-dependent degradation. ..
- Gou M, Su N, Zheng J, Huai J, Wu G, Zhao J, et al. An F-box gene, CPR30, functions as a negative regulator of the defense response in Arabidopsis. Plant J. 2009;60:757-70 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, we conclude that CPR30, a novel negative regulator, regulates both SA-dependent and SA-independent defense signaling, most likely through the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway in Arabidopsis. ..
- Koops P, Pelser S, Ignatz M, Klose C, Marrocco Selden K, Kretsch T. EDL3 is an F-box protein involved in the regulation of abscisic acid signalling in Arabidopsis thaliana. J Exp Bot. 2011;62:5547-60 pubmed publisher..Thus, the protein is presumed to act as a component of a ubiquitin ligase complex that specifically directs negatively acting factors in ABA signalling to degradation via the proteasome. ..