Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: SK14
Description: SKP1-like 14
Alias: ASK14, SKP1-like 14, T18E12.16, T18E12_16, SKP1-like 14
Species: thale cress
- Marrocco K, Zhou Y, Bury E, Dieterle M, Funk M, Genschik P, et al. Functional analysis of EID1, an F-box protein involved in phytochrome A-dependent light signal transduction. Plant J. 2006;45:423-38 pubmed..Finally, our data indicate that the EID1 target interaction domain is composed of two independent modules. ..
- Zhang Y, Xu W, Li Z, Deng X, Wu W, Xue Y. F-box protein DOR functions as a novel inhibitory factor for abscisic acid-induced stomatal closure under drought stress in Arabidopsis,. Plant Physiol. 2008;148:2121-33 pubmed publisher..F-box protein, a member of the S-locus F-box-like family related to AhSLF-S(2) and specifically interacting with ASK14 and CUL1...
- Díaz Camino C, Risseeuw E, Liu E, Crosby W. A high-throughput system for two-hybrid screening based on growth curve analysis in microtiter plates. Anal Biochem. 2003;316:171-4 pubmed
- Takahashi N, Kuroda H, Kuromori T, Hirayama T, Seki M, Shinozaki K, et al. Expression and interaction analysis of Arabidopsis Skp1-related genes. Plant Cell Physiol. 2004;45:83-91 pubmed..We also observed specific interaction between F-box proteins and ASK3, ASK9, ASK13, ASK14, ASK16 and ASK18...
- Yasuhara M, Mitsui S, Hirano H, Takanabe R, Tokioka Y, Ihara N, et al. Identification of ASK and clock-associated proteins as molecular partners of LKP2 (LOV kelch protein 2) in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot. 2004;55:2015-27 pubmed..An interaction between LKP2 and APRR5, a paralogue of TOC1, was also observed, but LKP2 did not interact with APRR3, APRR7, or APRR9, other paralogues of TOC1. ..
- Gou M, Su N, Zheng J, Huai J, Wu G, Zhao J, et al. An F-box gene, CPR30, functions as a negative regulator of the defense response in Arabidopsis. Plant J. 2009;60:757-70 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, we conclude that CPR30, a novel negative regulator, regulates both SA-dependent and SA-independent defense signaling, most likely through the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway in Arabidopsis. ..
- Koops P, Pelser S, Ignatz M, Klose C, Marrocco Selden K, Kretsch T. EDL3 is an F-box protein involved in the regulation of abscisic acid signalling in Arabidopsis thaliana. J Exp Bot. 2011;62:5547-60 pubmed publisher..Thus, the protein is presumed to act as a component of a ubiquitin ligase complex that specifically directs negatively acting factors in ABA signalling to degradation via the proteasome. ..