Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: SEUSS
Description: SEUSS transcriptional co-regulator
Alias: F28H19.10, F28H19_10, seuss, SEUSS transcriptional co-regulator
Species: thale cress
- Wynn A, Rueschhoff E, Franks R. Transcriptomic characterization of a synergistic genetic interaction during carpel margin meristem development in Arabidopsis thaliana. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e26231 pubmed publisher..When fertilized the ovules will develop into seeds. SEUSS (SEU) and AINTEGUMENTA (ANT) encode transcriptional regulators that are critical for the proper formation of ..
- Gong X, Flores Vergara M, Hong J, Chu H, Lim J, Franks R, et al. SEUSS Integrates Gibberellin Signaling with Transcriptional Inputs from the SHR-SCR-SCL3 Module to Regulate Middle Cortex Formation in the Arabidopsis Root. Plant Physiol. 2016;170:1675-83 pubmed publisher..However, how their functions are regulated remains obscure. Here we show that mutations in the SEUSS (SEU) gene led to a higher frequency of MC formation...
- Smaczniak C, Immink R, Muiño J, Blanvillain R, Busscher M, Busscher Lange J, et al. Characterization of MADS-domain transcription factor complexes in Arabidopsis flower development. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:1560-5 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, members of other transcription factor families were identified as interaction partners of floral MADS-domain proteins suggesting various specific combinatorial modes of action. ..
- Grigorova B, Mara C, Hollender C, Sijacic P, Chen X, Liu Z. LEUNIG and SEUSS co-repressors regulate miR172 expression in Arabidopsis flowers. Development. 2011;138:2451-6 pubmed publisher..We show that the LEUNIG (LUG) and SEUSS (SEU) co-repressors repress miR172 expression in the outer whorls of A. thaliana flowers...
- Miller M, Barrett Wilt G, Hua Z, Vierstra R. Proteomic analyses identify a diverse array of nuclear processes affected by small ubiquitin-like modifier conjugation in Arabidopsis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:16512-7 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we propose that SUMOylation represents a rapid and global mechanism for reversibly manipulating plant chromosomal functions, especially during environmental stress. ..
- Stahle M, Kuehlich J, Staron L, von Arnim A, Golz J. YABBYs and the transcriptional corepressors LEUNIG and LEUNIG_HOMOLOG maintain leaf polarity and meristem activity in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2009;21:3105-18 pubmed publisher..transcriptional repressor complex that include LEUNIG (LUG), LEUNIG_HOMOLOG (LUH), the LUG-associated coregulator SEUSS, and related SEUSS-LIKE proteins...
- Lee J, Lampugnani E, Bacic A, Golz J. SEUSS and SEUSS-LIKE 2 coordinate auxin distribution and KNOXI activity during embryogenesis. Plant J. 2014;80:122-35 pubmed publisherIn Arabidopsis, SEUSS (SEU) and SEUSS-LIKE 2 (SLK2) are components of the LEUNIG (LUG) repressor complex that coordinates various aspects of post-embryonic development...
- Franks R, Liu Z, Fischer R. SEUSS and LEUNIG regulate cell proliferation, vascular development and organ polarity in Arabidopsis petals. Planta. 2006;224:801-11 pubmed..We have investigated the role of the SEUSS and LEUNIG genes in Arabidopsis thaliana (L.) Heynh...