Gene Symbol: RCAR3
Description: regulatory components of ABA receptor 3
Alias: MFH8.10, MFH8_10, PYL8, PYR1-like 8, regulatory components of ABA receptor 3, regulatory components of ABA receptor 3
Species: thale cress
- Lim C, Kim J, Baek W, Kim B, Lee S. Functional roles of the protein phosphatase 2C, AtAIP1, in abscisic acid signaling and sugar tolerance in Arabidopsis. Plant Sci. 2012;187:83-8 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results demonstrated that AIP1 is associated with ABA-mediated cell signaling and function as positive regulators of ABA. ..
- Zhang X, Jiang L, Wang G, Yu L, Zhang Q, Xin Q, et al. Structural insights into the abscisic acid stereospecificity by the ABA receptors PYR/PYL/RCAR. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e67477 pubmed publisher..Our results provide novel insights of the bioactivity of ABA enantiomers onto PYLs, and shed light on designing the selective ABA receptors agonists. ..
- Irigoyen M, Iniesto E, Rodriguez L, Puga M, Yanagawa Y, Pick E, et al. Targeted degradation of abscisic acid receptors is mediated by the ubiquitin ligase substrate adaptor DDA1 in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2014;26:712-28 pubmed publisher..Thus, we show that DDA1 binds to the abscisic acid (ABA) receptor PYL8, as well as PYL4 and PYL9, in vivo and facilitates its proteasomal degradation...
- Lee H, Lee K, Kim C. Abscisic acid receptor PYRABACTIN RESISTANCE-LIKE 8, PYL8, is involved in glucose response and dark-induced leaf senescence in Arabidopsis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015;463:24-8 pubmed publisher..In this study, we investigated the effect of the disruption and overexpression of an ABA receptor gene, PYL8 (At5g53160) on plant responses to glucose (Glc) and dark-induced leaf senescence...
- Zhao Y, Xing L, Wang X, Hou Y, Gao J, Wang P, et al. The ABA receptor PYL8 promotes lateral root growth by enhancing MYB77-dependent transcription of auxin-responsive genes. Sci Signal. 2014;7:ra53 pubmed publisher..by a group of receptors known as the PYR1/PYL/RCAR family, which includes the pyrabactin resistance 1-like protein PYL8. Under stress conditions, ABA signaling activates SnRK2 protein kinases to inhibit lateral root growth after ..
- Rodriguez L, Gonzalez Guzman M, Díaz M, Rodrigues A, Izquierdo Garcia A, Peirats Llobet M, et al. C2-domain abscisic acid-related proteins mediate the interaction of PYR/PYL/RCAR abscisic acid receptors with the plasma membrane and regulate abscisic acid sensitivity in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2014;26:4802-20 pubmed publisher..In summary, we identified PYR/PYL-interacting partners that mediate a transient Ca(2+)-dependent interaction with phospholipid vesicles, which affects PYR/PYL subcellular localization and positively regulates ABA signaling. ..
- Xing L, Zhao Y, Gao J, Xiang C, Zhu J. The ABA receptor PYL9 together with PYL8 plays an important role in regulating lateral root growth. Sci Rep. 2016;6:27177 pubmed publisher..Exogenous ABA induces growth quiescence of lateral roots, which is prolonged by knockout of the ABA receptor PYL8. Among the 14 members of PYR1/PYL/RCAR protein family, PYL9 is a close relative of PYL8...
- Antoni R, Gonzalez Guzman M, Rodriguez L, Peirats Llobet M, Pizzio G, Fernandez M, et al. PYRABACTIN RESISTANCE1-LIKE8 plays an important role for the regulation of abscisic acid signaling in root. Plant Physiol. 2013;161:931-41 pubmed publisher..As a result, we discovered that PYL8 plays a nonredundant role for the regulation of root ABA sensitivity...
- Saavedra X, Modrego A, Rodriguez D, González García M, Sanz L, Nicolás G, et al. The nuclear interactor PYL8/RCAR3 of Fagus sylvatica FsPP2C1 is a positive regulator of abscisic acid signaling in seeds and stress. Plant Physiol. 2010;152:133-50 pubmed publisher..Two closely related members (PYL8/RCAR3 and PYL7/RCAR2) of the Arabidopsis (Arabidopsis thaliana) BetV I family were shown to bind FsPP2C1 in a yeast two-..