Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RBX1
Description: RING-box 1
Alias: ATRBX1, F7C8.160, F7C8_160, HRT1, REGULATOR OF CULLINS-1, RING-BOX 1, RING-box 1, ROC1, RING-box 1
Species: thale cress
- Xu L, Liu F, Lechner E, Genschik P, Crosby W, Ma H, et al. The SCF(COI1) ubiquitin-ligase complexes are required for jasmonate response in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2002;14:1919-35 pubmed..In this study, we demonstrate that COI1 associates physically with AtCUL1, AtRbx1, and either of the Arabidopsis Skp1-like proteins ASK1 or ASK2 to assemble ubiquitin-ligase complexes, which we ..
- Gray W, Hellmann H, Dharmasiri S, Estelle M. Role of the Arabidopsis RING-H2 protein RBX1 in RUB modification and SCF function. Plant Cell. 2002;14:2137-44 pubmed..The RING-H2 finger protein RBX1 is a subunit of SCF complexes in fungi and animals...
- Weber H, Bernhardt A, Dieterle M, Hano P, Mutlu A, Estelle M, et al. Arabidopsis AtCUL3a and AtCUL3b form complexes with members of the BTB/POZ-MATH protein family. Plant Physiol. 2005;137:83-93 pubmed..In addition, we show that AtCUL3 proteins assemble with the RING-finger protein AtRBX1 and are targets for the RUB-conjugation pathway...
- Lechner E, Xie D, Grava S, Pigaglio E, Planchais S, Murray J, et al. The AtRbx1 protein is part of plant SCF complexes, and its down-regulation causes severe growth and developmental defects. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:50069-80 pubmed..investigate the function of SCF, we characterized at the molecular level the Arabidopsis RING-H2 finger protein AtRbx1. We demonstrated that the plant gene is able to functionally complement a yeast knockout mutant strain and showed ..
- Dharmasiri S, Dharmasiri N, Hellmann H, Estelle M. The RUB/Nedd8 conjugation pathway is required for early development in Arabidopsis. EMBO J. 2003;22:1762-70 pubmed..In addition, we show that RCE1 interacts directly with the RING protein RBX1 and is present in a stable complex with SCF. We propose that RBX1 functions as an E3 for RUB modification of CUL1.
- Figueroa P, Gusmaroli G, Serino G, Habashi J, Ma L, Shen Y, et al. Arabidopsis has two redundant Cullin3 proteins that are essential for embryo development and that interact with RBX1 and BTB proteins to form multisubunit E3 ubiquitin ligase complexes in vivo. Plant Cell. 2005;17:1180-95 pubmed..Besides supporting anticipated specific AtCUL3 interactions with the RING protein AtRBX1 and representative Arabidopsis proteins containing a BTB domain in vitro, we show that AtCUL3 cofractionates and ..