Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RAP2.7
Description: related to AP2.7
Alias: T17D12.11, T17D12_11, TARGET OF EARLY ACTIVATION TAGGED (EAT) 1, TOE1, related to AP2.7, related to AP2.7
Species: thale cress
- Jung J, Seo Y, Seo P, Reyes J, Yun J, Chua N, et al. The GIGANTEA-regulated microRNA172 mediates photoperiodic flowering independent of CONSTANS in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2007;19:2736-48 pubmed..Therefore, it appears that GI-mediated photoperiodic flowering is governed by the coordinated interaction of two distinct genetic pathways: one mediated via CO and the other mediated via miR172 and its targets. ..
- Klucher K, Chow H, Reiser L, Fischer R. The AINTEGUMENTA gene of Arabidopsis required for ovule and female gametophyte development is related to the floral homeotic gene APETALA2. Plant Cell. 1996;8:137-53 pubmed..Taken together, these results suggest that ANT is a transcription factor that plays a critical role in regulating ovule and female gametophyte development. ..
- Krizek B, Prost V, Macias A. AINTEGUMENTA promotes petal identity and acts as a negative regulator of AGAMOUS. Plant Cell. 2000;12:1357-66 pubmed..These data suggest that ANT may function as a class A gene. ..
- Zhai Q, Zhang X, Wu F, Feng H, Deng L, Xu L, et al. Transcriptional Mechanism of Jasmonate Receptor COI1-Mediated Delay of Flowering Time in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2015;27:2814-28 pubmed publisher..We provide genetic and biochemical evidence that the APETALA2 transcription factors (TFs) TARGET OF EAT1 (TOE1) and TOE2 interact with a subset of JAZ (jasmonate-ZIM domain) proteins and repress the transcription of FT...
- Okamuro J, Caster B, Villarroel R, Van Montagu M, Jofuku K. The AP2 domain of APETALA2 defines a large new family of DNA binding proteins in Arabidopsis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1997;94:7076-81 pubmed..Moreover, the expression of at least three RAP2 genes in vegetative tissues are controlled by AP2. Thus, unlike other floral homeotic genes, AP2 is active during both reproductive and vegetative development. ..
- Schneitz K, Baker S, Gasser C, Redweik A. Pattern formation and growth during floral organogenesis: HUELLENLOS and AINTEGUMENTA are required for the formation of the proximal region of the ovule primordium in Arabidopsis thaliana. Development. 1998;125:2555-63 pubmed..Furthermore, we show that HUELLENLOS also regulates the initiation and/or maintenance of integument and embryo sac ontogenesis and interestingly prevents inappropriate cell death in the young ovule. ..
- Han Y, Zhang X, Wang W, Wang Y, Ming F. The suppression of WRKY44 by GIGANTEA-miR172 pathway is involved in drought response of Arabidopsis thaliana. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e73541 pubmed publisher..The WRKY44 protein could interact with TOE1 (a target of miRNA172) in a yeast two-hybrid system...
- Zhang B, Wang L, Zeng L, Zhang C, Ma H. Arabidopsis TOE proteins convey a photoperiodic signal to antagonize CONSTANS and regulate flowering time. Genes Dev. 2015;29:975-87 pubmed publisher..Here, we report that TARGET OF EAT1 (TOE1) and related proteins interact with the activation domain of CO and CO-like (COL) proteins and inhibit CO activity...