Gene Symbol: PSKR1
Description: phytosulfokin receptor 1
Alias: ATPSKR1, PHYTOSULFOKIN RECEPTOR, PHYTOSULFOKIN RECEPTOR 1, PSK RECEPTOR 1, phytosulfokin receptor 1, phytosulfokin receptor 1
Species: thale cress
- Mosher S, Kemmerling B. PSKR1 and PSY1R-mediated regulation of plant defense responses. Plant Signal Behav. 2013;8:e24119 pubmed publisher..Our recent findings show that the tyrosine sulfated peptide receptors PSKR1 and PSY1R are not only involved in growth and development but also in plant defense...
- Hartmann J, Fischer C, Dietrich P, Sauter M. Kinase activity and calmodulin binding are essential for growth signaling by the phytosulfokine receptor PSKR1. Plant J. 2014;78:192-202 pubmed publisher..To elucidate PSK receptor function we analyzed PSKR1 kinase activity and binding to Ca(2+) sensors and evaluated the contribution of these activities to growth control ..
- Wang J, Li H, Han Z, Zhang H, Wang T, Lin G, et al. Allosteric receptor activation by the plant peptide hormone phytosulfokine. Nature. 2015;525:265-8 pubmed publisher..Our data reveal the structural basis for PSKR recognition of PSK and allosteric activation of PSKR by PSK, opening up new avenues for the design of PSKR-specific small molecules. ..
- Muleya V, Wheeler J, Ruzvidzo O, Freihat L, Manallack D, Gehring C, et al. Calcium is the switch in the moonlighting dual function of the ligand-activated receptor kinase phytosulfokine receptor 1. Cell Commun Signal. 2014;12:60 pubmed publisher..A prototypical example is the phytosulfokine receptor 1 (PSKR1) that is involved in regulating growth responses in plants...
- Ladwig F, Dahlke R, StÃ¼hrwohldt N, Hartmann J, Harter K, Sauter M. Phytosulfokine Regulates Growth in Arabidopsis through a Response Module at the Plasma Membrane That Includes CYCLIC NUCLEOTIDE-GATED CHANNEL17, H+-ATPase, and BAK1. Plant Cell. 2015;27:1718-29 pubmed publisherPhytosulfokine (PSK) is perceived by the leucine-rich repeat receptor kinase PSKR1 and promotes growth in Arabidopsis thaliana. PSKR1 is coexpressed with the CYCLIC NUCLEOTIDE-GATED CHANNEL gene CNGC17...
- Rodiuc N, Barlet X, Hok S, Perfus Barbeoch L, Allasia V, Engler G, et al. Evolutionarily distant pathogens require the Arabidopsis phytosulfokine signalling pathway to establish disease. Plant Cell Environ. 2016;39:1396-407 pubmed publisher..characterized by the tissue-specific transcriptional regulation of genes encoding Arabidopsis PSKs and the PSK receptor 1 (PSKR1)...
- Hartmann J, Linke D, BÃ¶nniger C, Tholey A, Sauter M. Conserved phosphorylation sites in the activation loop of the Arabidopsis phytosulfokine receptor PSKR1 differentially affect kinase and receptor activity. Biochem J. 2015;472:379-91 pubmed publisher..Phosphosite mapping of epitope-tagged PSKR1 (phytosulfokine receptor 1) from Arabidopsis thaliana plants identified Ser(696) and Ser(698) in the JM (..
- Muleya V, Marondedze C, Wheeler J, Thomas L, Mok Y, Griffin M, et al. Phosphorylation of the dimeric cytoplasmic domain of the phytosulfokine receptor, PSKR1. Biochem J. 2016;473:3081-98 pubmed publisher..signal through a plasma membrane localized leucine-rich repeat receptor-like kinase (phytosulfokine receptor 1, PSKR1) that also contains a functional cytosolic guanylate cyclase with its cyclase catalytic center embedded within the ..