Gene Symbol: PRR9
Description: pseudo-response regulator 9
Alias: APRR9, Arabidopsis pseudo-response regulator 9, F19D11.7, TL1, TOC1-LIKE PROTEIN 1, pseudo-response regulator 9, pseudo-response regulator 9
Species: thale cress
- Ito S, Nakamichi N, Kiba T, Yamashino T, Mizuno T. Rhythmic and light-inducible appearance of clock-associated pseudo-response regulator protein PRR9 through programmed degradation in the dark in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell Physiol. 2007;48:1644-51 pubmed..Among these PRR members, the PRR9 gene is unique in that not only does its transcription oscillate diurnally, but it is also rapidly induced by light ..
- Wang L, Fujiwara S, Somers D. PRR5 regulates phosphorylation, nuclear import and subnuclear localization of TOC1 in the Arabidopsis circadian clock. EMBO J. 2010;29:1903-15 pubmed publisher..g. timeless/period and clock/cycle), suggesting evolutionary convergence of a conserved mechanism across kingdoms. ..
- Ito S, Nakamichi N, Matsushika A, Fujimori T, Yamashino T, Mizuno T. Molecular dissection of the promoter of the light-induced and circadian-controlled APRR9 gene encoding a clock-associated component of Arabidopsis thaliana. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2005;69:382-90 pubmed..Among them, a small family of ARABIDOPSIS PSEUDO-RESPONSE REGULATORS (APRR1/TOC1, APRR3, APRR5, APRR7, and APRR9) is interesting because the most probable clock component TIMING OF CAB EXPRESSION 1 (TOC1) belongs to this family...
- Salome P, Weigel D, McClung C. The role of the Arabidopsis morning loop components CCA1, LHY, PRR7, and PRR9 in temperature compensation. Plant Cell. 2010;22:3650-61 pubmed publisher..We describe here the role of PSEUDO RESPONSE REGULATOR7 (PRR7) and PRR9 in temperature compensation...
- Wang Y, Wu J, Nakamichi N, Sakakibara H, Nam H, Wu S. LIGHT-REGULATED WD1 and PSEUDO-RESPONSE REGULATOR9 form a positive feedback regulatory loop in the Arabidopsis circadian clock. Plant Cell. 2011;23:486-98 pubmed publisher..showed that activities of LWD1/2 promoters are rhythmic and depend on functional PSEUDO-RESPONSE REGULATOR9 (PRR9) and PRR7. LWD1/2 is also needed for the expression of PRR9, PRR7, and PRR5...
- Wang L, Kim J, Somers D. Transcriptional corepressor TOPLESS complexes with pseudoresponse regulator proteins and histone deacetylases to regulate circadian transcription. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:761-6 pubmed publisher..PRR5, PRR7, and PRR9 can bind the promoters of the core clock genes circadian clock associated 1 (CCA1) and late elongated hypocotyl (..