Gene Symbol: PRR7
Description: pseudo-response regulator 7
Alias: APRR7, F9G14.120, F9G14_120, pseudo-response regulator 7, pseudo-response regulator 7
Species: thale cress
- Ito S, Nakamichi N, Nakamura Y, Niwa Y, Kato T, Murakami M, et al. Genetic linkages between circadian clock-associated components and phytochrome-dependent red light signal transduction in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell Physiol. 2007;48:971-83 pubmed..In addition, five members of a small family, PSEUDO-RESPONSE REGULATORS (including PRR1, PRR3, PRR5, PRR7 and PRR9), are believed to be another type of clock component...
- Arana M, Tognacca R, Estravis BarcalÃ¡ M, SÃ¡nchez R, Botto J. Physiological and molecular mechanisms underlying the integration of light and temperature cues in Arabidopsis thaliana seeds. Plant Cell Environ. 2017;40:3113-3121 pubmed publisher..that the germination mediated by phytochrome B requires the presence of functional PSEUDO-RESPONSE REGULATOR 7 (PRR7) and TIMING OF CAB EXPRESSION 1 (TOC1) alleles...
- Nakamichi N, Kita M, Ito S, Sato E, Yamashino T, Mizuno T. The Arabidopsis pseudo-response regulators, PRR5 and PRR7, coordinately play essential roles for circadian clock function. Plant Cell Physiol. 2005;46:609-19 pubmed..a small family of proteins, designated as ARABIDOPSIS PSEUDO-RESPONSE REGULATOR, including PRR1/TOC1, PRR3, PRR5, PRR7 and PRR9...
- Nakamichi N, Kiba T, Henriques R, Mizuno T, Chua N, Sakakibara H. PSEUDO-RESPONSE REGULATORS 9, 7, and 5 are transcriptional repressors in the Arabidopsis circadian clock. Plant Cell. 2010;22:594-605 pubmed publisher..Genetic studies have suggested that PRR9, PRR7, and PRR5 also act within or close to the loop; however, their molecular functions remain unknown...
- Wang L, Kim J, Somers D. Transcriptional corepressor TOPLESS complexes with pseudoresponse regulator proteins and histone deacetylases to regulate circadian transcription. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:761-6 pubmed publisher..PRR5, PRR7, and PRR9 can bind the promoters of the core clock genes circadian clock associated 1 (CCA1) and late elongated ..
- Liu T, Carlsson J, Takeuchi T, Newton L, Farr E. Direct regulation of abiotic responses by the Arabidopsis circadian clock component PRR7. Plant J. 2013;76:101-14 pubmed publisher..Here, we show that PSEUDO-RESPONSE REGULATOR 7 (PRR7), a central component of the Arabidopsis clock, is directly involved in the repression of master regulators of ..