Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NUDT7
Description: MutT/nudix family protein
Alias: ATNUDX7, Arabidopsis thaliana Nudix hydrolase homolog 7, AtNUDT7, GFG1, GROWTH FACTOR GENE 1, T20K18.70, T20K18_70, MutT/nudix family protein
Species: thale cress
- Zeng X, Li Y, Mahalingam R. Arabidopsis nudix hydrolase 7 plays a role in seed germination. Planta. 2014;239:1015-25 pubmed publisherArabidopsis nudix hydrolase 7 (Atnudt7) mutants exhibit reduced seed germination phenotype following after-ripening. The role of AtNUDT7 in seeds and during early stages of imbibition was examined...
- Muthuramalingam M, Zeng X, Iyer N, Klein P, Mahalingam R. A GCC-box motif in the promoter of nudix hydrolase 7 (AtNUDT7) gene plays a role in ozone response of Arabidopsis ecotypes. Genomics. 2015;105:31-8 pubmed publisherArabidopsis nudix hydrolase 7 (AtNudt7) plays an important role in regulating redox homeostasis during stress/defense signaling and seed germination...
- Ogawa T, Muramoto K, Takada R, Nakagawa S, Shigeoka S, Yoshimura K. Modulation of NADH Levels by Arabidopsis Nudix Hydrolases, AtNUDX6 and 7, and the Respective Proteins Themselves Play Distinct Roles in the Regulation of Various Cellular Responses Involved in Biotic/Abiotic Stresses. Plant Cell Physiol. 2016;57:1295-308 pubmed publisher..thioredoxin-h5, the activator of NPR1 and SA-induced NPR1-dependent defense genes, while the active and inactive AtNUDX7 proteins suppressed the accumulation of SA and subsequent gene expression, indicating that AtNUDX6 and 7 proteins ..
- Jambunathan N, Penaganti A, Tang Y, Mahalingam R. Modulation of redox homeostasis under suboptimal conditions by Arabidopsis nudix hydrolase 7. BMC Plant Biol. 2010;10:173 pubmed publisher..Several independent studies have demonstrated that Arabidopsis nudix hydrolase 7 (AtNUDT7) hydrolyzes NADH and ADP-ribose...
- Mu oz F, Baroja Fern ndez E, Mor n Zorzano M, Alonso Casaj s N, Pozueta Romero J. Cloning, expression and characterization of a Nudix hydrolase that catalyzes the hydrolytic breakdown of ADP-glucose linked to starch biosynthesis in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell Physiol. 2006;47:926-34 pubmed publisher..The overall information provides the first evidence for the existence of plant Nudix hydrolases that have access to an intracellular pool of ADP-glucose linked to starch biosynthesis...