Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: HYH
Alias: HY5-homolog, HY5-homolog
Species: thale cress
- Shi Q, Yang X, Song L, Xue H. Arabidopsis MSBP1 is activated by HY5 and HYH and is involved in photomorphogenesis and brassinosteroid sensitivity regulation. Mol Plant. 2011;4:1092-104 pubmed publisher..shift assay (EMSA), and a Chromatin IP (ChIP) assay confirmed the direct binding of Long Hypocotyl 5 (HY5) and HY5 Homolog (HYH) to the promoter region of MSBP1, indicating that MSBP1 is involved in light-regulated hypocotyl growth by ..
- Jonassen E, Lea U, Lillo C. HY5 and HYH are positive regulators of nitrate reductase in seedlings and rosette stage plants. Planta. 2008;227:559-64 pubmedHY5 and HYH are bZIP transcription factors well known to be involved in photomorphogenesis and light signalling...
- He Z, Zhao X, Kong F, Zuo Z, Liu X. TCP2 positively regulates HY5/HYH and photomorphogenesis in Arabidopsis. J Exp Bot. 2016;67:775-85 pubmed publisher..light affected TCP2 expression in a wavelength-dependent manner and TCP2 positively regulates mRNA expression of HYH and HY5...
- Gangappa S, Holm M, Botto J. Molecular interactions of BBX24 and BBX25 with HYH, HY5 HOMOLOG, to modulate Arabidopsis seedling development. Plant Signal Behav. 2013;8: pubmed publisher..1) Furthermore, HY5 HOMOLOG, HYH, has been reported to heterodimerize with HY5 and enhances its photomorphogenic function in seedling de-..
- Jonassen E, Sévin D, Lillo C. The bZIP transcription factors HY5 and HYH are positive regulators of the main nitrate reductase gene in Arabidopsis leaves, NIA2, but negative regulators of the nitrate uptake gene NRT1.1. J Plant Physiol. 2009;166:2071-6 pubmed publisher..in Arabidopsis seedlings and rosette stage leaves when the basic leucine zipper transcription factors HY5 and HYH were absent...
- Chen D, Xu G, Tang W, Jing Y, Ji Q, Fei Z, et al. Antagonistic basic helix-loop-helix/bZIP transcription factors form transcriptional modules that integrate light and reactive oxygen species signaling in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2013;25:1657-73 pubmed publisher..transcription factors PHYTOCHROME-INTERACTING FACTOR1 (PIF1), PIF3, ELONGATED HYPOCOTYL5 (HY5), and HY5 HOMOLOGY (HYH) that bridge light and ROS signaling to regulate cell death and photooxidative response...
- Zhang Y, Li C, Zhang J, Wang J, Yang J, Lv Y, et al. Dissection of HY5/HYH expression in Arabidopsis reveals a root-autonomous HY5-mediated photomorphogenic pathway. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180449 pubmed publisher..Whereas the hy5 mutant exhibits an elongated hypocotyl when grown in the light, the hy5 homolog (hyh) mutant does not...
- Brown B, Jenkins G. UV-B signaling pathways with different fluence-rate response profiles are distinguished in mature Arabidopsis leaf tissue by requirement for UVR8, HY5, and HYH. Plant Physiol. 2008;146:576-88 pubmed..Genes encoding the ELONGATED HYPOCOTYL5 (HY5) and HY5 HOMOLOG (HYH) transcription factors are induced at low UV-B fluence rates (0.1 micromol m(-2) s(-1))...