Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: GRF6
Description: G-box regulating factor 6
Alias: 14-3-3 PROTEIN G-BOX FACTOR14 LAMBDA, 14-3-3LAMBDA, 14-3-3lambda, AFT1, F12B17.200, F12B17_200, G-box regulating factor 6, GF14 LAMBDA, G-box regulating factor 6
Species: thale cress
- Sepúlveda García E, Rocha Sosa M. The Arabidopsis F-box protein AtFBS1 interacts with 14-3-3 proteins. Plant Sci. 2012;195:36-47 pubmed publisher..AICAR also affects Cullin1 (CUL1) modification by RUB1, which would provide an additional element to the effect of this compound on AtFBS1 stability. ..
- Yang X, Wang W, Coleman M, Orgil U, Feng J, Ma X, et al. Arabidopsis 14-3-3 lambda is a positive regulator of RPW8-mediated disease resistance. Plant J. 2009;60:539-50 pubmed publisher..The results from this study suggest that GF14lambda may positively regulate the RPW8.2 resistance function and play a role in enhancing basal resistance in Arabidopsis. ..
- Liu Z, Jia Y, Ding Y, Shi Y, Li Z, Guo Y, et al. Plasma Membrane CRPK1-Mediated Phosphorylation of 14-3-3 Proteins Induces Their Nuclear Import to Fine-Tune CBF Signaling during Cold Response. Mol Cell. 2017;66:117-128.e5 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study reveals that the CRPK1-14-3-3 module transduces the cold signal from the plasma membrane to the nucleus to modulate CBF stability, which ensures a faithfully adjusted response to cold stress of plants. ..
- Zhang H, Wang J, Goodman H. An Arabidopsis gene encoding a putative 14-3-3-interacting protein, caffeic acid/5-hydroxyferulic acid O-methyltransferase. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1353:199-202 pubmedb>AFT1, a 14-3-3 protein from Arabidopsis thaliana, was used as a 'bait' in the two-hybrid system to identify its interacting proteins...
- Gao J, van Kleeff P, Oecking C, Li K, Erban A, Kopka J, et al. Light modulated activity of root alkaline/neutral invertase involves the interaction with 14-3-3 proteins. Plant J. 2014;80:785-96 pubmed publisher..The nature of the light-induced signal that travels from the shoot to root and the question whether this signal is transmitted via cytosolic Ca(++) changes that activate calcium-dependent kinases, await further study. ..
- Zhao S, Zhao Y, Guo Y. 14-3-3 Î» protein interacts with ADF1 to regulate actin cytoskeleton dynamics in Arabidopsis. Sci China Life Sci. 2015;58:1142-50 pubmed publisher..Consistent with these observations, the actin filaments were more stable in 14-3-3 Î» mutant. Our results indicate that 14-3-3 Î» protein mediates F-actin dynamics possibly through inhibiting ADF1 phosphorylation in vivo. ..
- Rienties I, Vink J, Borst J, Russinova E, de Vries S. The Arabidopsis SERK1 protein interacts with the AAA-ATPase AtCDC48, the 14-3-3 protein GF14lambda and the PP2C phosphatase KAPP. Planta. 2005;221:394-405 pubmed..In yeast, AtCDC48 interacts with GF14lambda and with the PP2C phosphatase KAPP. In plant protoplasts AtSERK1 interacts with GF14lambda. ..
- Yasuda S, Sato T, Maekawa S, Aoyama S, Fukao Y, Yamaguchi J. Phosphorylation of Arabidopsis ubiquitin ligase ATL31 is critical for plant carbon/nitrogen nutrient balance response and controls the stability of 14-3-3 proteins. J Biol Chem. 2014;289:15179-93 pubmed publisher..Together, these results demonstrate that the physiological role of phosphorylation at 14-3-3 binding sites on ATL31 is to modulate the binding ability and stability of 14-3-3 proteins to control plant C/N-nutrient response...