Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: GID1B
Description: alpha/beta-Hydrolases superfamily protein
Alias: ATGID1B, GA INSENSITIVE DWARF1B, alpha/beta-Hydrolases superfamily protein
Species: thale cress
- Hauvermale A, Ariizumi T, Steber C. The roles of the GA receptors GID1a, GID1b, and GID1c in sly1-independent GA signaling. Plant Signal Behav. 2014;9:e28030 pubmed..b>GID1b plays the primary role in fertility, and a secondary role in elongation during non-proteolytic GA signaling...
- Geraldo N, Bäurle I, Kidou S, Hu X, Dean C. FRIGIDA delays flowering in Arabidopsis via a cotranscriptional mechanism involving direct interaction with the nuclear cap-binding complex. Plant Physiol. 2009;150:1611-8 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that FRI up-regulates FLC expression through a cotranscriptional mechanism involving direct physical interaction with the nuclear CBC with concomitant effects on FLC transcription and splicing. ..
- Marín de la Rosa N, Alabadi D, Blázquez M, Arana M. Integrating circadian and gibberellin signaling in Arabidopsis: possible links between the circadian clock and the AtGID1 transcription. Plant Signal Behav. 2011;6:1411-3 pubmed..regulation of gibberellin (GA) signaling, through transcriptional control of GA receptor genes (GID1a and GID1b)...
- Nelis S, Conti L, Zhang C, Sadanandom A. A functional Small Ubiquitin-like Modifier (SUMO) interacting motif (SIM) in the gibberellin hormone receptor GID1 is conserved in cereal crops and disrupting this motif does not abolish hormone dependency of the DELLA-GID1 interaction. Plant Signal Behav. 2015;10:e987528 pubmed publisher..This evidence suggests that manipulating the SIM motif in the GA receptor may provide a possible route to developing stress tolerant crops plants. ..
- Hauvermale A, Tuttle K, Takebayashi Y, Seo M, Steber C. Loss of Arabidopsis thaliana Seed Dormancy is Associated with Increased Accumulation of the GID1 GA Hormone Receptors. Plant Cell Physiol. 2015;56:1773-85 pubmed publisher..of the GA receptor GID1 (GIBBERELLIN-INSENSITIVE DWARF1) enhanced this dormancy loss, and because gid1a gid1b gid1c triple mutants show decreased germination, the effects of dormancy-breaking treatments on GID1 mRNA and ..
- Gallego Giraldo C, Hu J, Urbez C, Gomez M, Sun T, Perez Amador M. Role of the gibberellin receptors GID1 during fruit-set in Arabidopsis. Plant J. 2014;79:1020-1032 pubmed publisher..To understand the role of the three GA receptor genes (GID1A, GID1B and GID1C) in Arabidopsis during fruit initiation, we have examined their temporal and spatial localization, in ..