Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: GID1A
Description: alpha/beta-Hydrolases superfamily protein
Alias: ATGID1A, GA INSENSITIVE DWARF1A, T12H1.8, T12H1_8, alpha/beta-Hydrolases superfamily protein
Species: thale cress
- Nemoto K, Ramadan A, Arimura G, Imai K, Tomii K, Shinozaki K, et al. Tyrosine phosphorylation of the GARU E3 ubiquitin ligase promotes gibberellin signalling by preventing GID1 degradation. Nat Commun. 2017;8:1004 pubmed publisher..degradation of GID1, and that the TAGK2 plant Tyr-kinase is a target of genistein and inhibits GARU-GID1A interactions by phosphorylation of GARU at Tyr321. Genistein induces degradation of GID1 and accumulation of DELLA...
- Yamaguchi I, Nakajima M, Park S. Trails to the gibberellin receptor, GIBBERELLIN INSENSITIVE DWARF1. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2016;80:1029-36 pubmed publisher..Unpublished data of the gibberellin-binding protein in the seedlings of adzuki bean (Vigna angularis) are also included, suggesting that the active principle of the gibberellin-binding protein was a GID1 homolog. ..
- Sheerin D, Buchanan J, Kirk C, Harvey D, Sun X, Spagnuolo J, et al. Inter- and intra-molecular interactions of Arabidopsis thaliana DELLA protein RGL1. Biochem J. 2011;435:629-39 pubmed publisher..of the DELLA protein RGL1 (REPRESSOR OF GA1-3-LIKE 1) of Arabidopsis thaliana with the gibberellin receptor GID1A (GIBBERELLIC ACID-INSENSITIVE DWARF-1A) and the F-box protein SLY1 (SLEEPY1)...
- Middleton A, Ubeda Tomas S, Griffiths J, Holman T, Hedden P, Thomas S, et al. Mathematical modeling elucidates the role of transcriptional feedback in gibberellin signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:7571-6 pubmed publisher..Moreover, although the contribution of other individual feedback loops seems relatively small, GID1 and DELLA transcriptional regulation acts synergistically with GA20ox feedback. ..
- Hauvermale A, Ariizumi T, Steber C. The roles of the GA receptors GID1a, GID1b, and GID1c in sly1-independent GA signaling. Plant Signal Behav. 2014;9:e28030 pubmed..Based on comparison of gid1 multiple mutants to sly1 gid1 mutants, GID1a is the primary GA receptor stimulating stem elongation in proteolytic and non-proteolytic signaling, and ..
- Voegele A, Linkies A, Muller K, Leubner Metzger G. Members of the gibberellin receptor gene family GID1 (GIBBERELLIN INSENSITIVE DWARF1) play distinct roles during Lepidium sativum and Arabidopsis thaliana seed germination. J Exp Bot. 2011;62:5131-47 pubmed publisher..Three GIBBERELLIN INSENSITIVE DWARF1 (GID1) GA receptors are known in Arabidopsis thaliana: GID1a, GID1b, and GID1c...
- Nelis S, Conti L, Zhang C, Sadanandom A. A functional Small Ubiquitin-like Modifier (SUMO) interacting motif (SIM) in the gibberellin hormone receptor GID1 is conserved in cereal crops and disrupting this motif does not abolish hormone dependency of the DELLA-GID1 interaction. Plant Signal Behav. 2015;10:e987528 pubmed publisher..This evidence suggests that manipulating the SIM motif in the GA receptor may provide a possible route to developing stress tolerant crops plants. ..
- Conti L, Nelis S, Zhang C, Woodcock A, Swarup R, Galbiati M, et al. Small Ubiquitin-like Modifier protein SUMO enables plants to control growth independently of the phytohormone gibberellin. Dev Cell. 2014;28:102-10 pubmed publisher..We conclude that plants have developed a GA-independent mechanism to control growth. ..
- Livne S, Weiss D. Cytosolic activity of the gibberellin receptor GIBBERELLIN INSENSITIVE DWARF1A. Plant Cell Physiol. 2014;55:1727-33 pubmed publisherArabidopsis has three gibberellin receptors, GIBBERELLIN INSENSITIVE DWARF1 A (GID1A), GID1B and GID1C. All GID1s are localized to the nucleus but have also been detected in the cytoplasm...
- Hauvermale A, Tuttle K, Takebayashi Y, Seo M, Steber C. Loss of Arabidopsis thaliana Seed Dormancy is Associated with Increased Accumulation of the GID1 GA Hormone Receptors. Plant Cell Physiol. 2015;56:1773-85 pubmed publisher..overexpression of the GA receptor GID1 (GIBBERELLIN-INSENSITIVE DWARF1) enhanced this dormancy loss, and because gid1a gid1b gid1c triple mutants show decreased germination, the effects of dormancy-breaking treatments on GID1 mRNA ..
- Marín de la Rosa N, Alabadi D, Blázquez M, Arana M. Integrating circadian and gibberellin signaling in Arabidopsis: possible links between the circadian clock and the AtGID1 transcription. Plant Signal Behav. 2011;6:1411-3 pubmed..the circadian regulation of gibberellin (GA) signaling, through transcriptional control of GA receptor genes (GID1a and GID1b)...
- Gallego Giraldo C, Hu J, Urbez C, Gomez M, Sun T, Perez Amador M. Role of the gibberellin receptors GID1 during fruit-set in Arabidopsis. Plant J. 2014;79:1020-1032 pubmed publisher..To understand the role of the three GA receptor genes (GID1A, GID1B and GID1C) in Arabidopsis during fruit initiation, we have examined their temporal and spatial localization,..