Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: FVE
Description: Transducin family protein / WD-40 repeat family protein
Alias: ACG1, ATMSI4, F3P11.12, F3P11_12, MSI4, MULTICOPY SUPPRESSOR OF IRA1 4, NFC04, NFC4, NUCLEOSOME/CHROMATIN ASSEMBLY FACTOR GROUP C, WD-40 REPEAT PROTEIN MSI4, Transducin family protein / WD-40 repeat family protein
Species: thale cress
- Feng P, Guo H, Chi W, Chai X, Sun X, Xu X, et al. Chloroplast retrograde signal regulates flowering. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016;113:10708-13 pubmed publisher..retrograde signaling, perceives such a signal and mediates transcriptional repression of FLC through recruitment of FVE, a component of the histone deacetylase complex...
- Kenzior A, Folk W. AtMSI4 and RbAp48 WD-40 repeat proteins bind metal ions. FEBS Lett. 1998;440:425-9 pubmed..We have isolated a plant homolog of RbAp48, AtMSI4. By metal affinity chromatography, zinc blotting and atomic absorption analysis, we demonstrate that purified ..
- Jung J, Park J, Lee S, To T, Kim J, Seki M, et al. The cold signaling attenuator HIGH EXPRESSION OF OSMOTICALLY RESPONSIVE GENE1 activates FLOWERING LOCUS C transcription via chromatin remodeling under short-term cold stress in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2013;25:4378-90 pubmed publisher..Here, we show that HOS1 induces FLC expression by antagonizing the actions of FVE and its interacting partner histone deacetylase 6 (HDA6) under short-term cold stress...
- Soppe W, Bentsink L, Koornneef M. The early-flowering mutant efs is involved in the autonomous promotion pathway of Arabidopsis thaliana. Development. 1999;126:4763-70 pubmed..Double mutant analysis with several late-flowering mutants from the autonomous promotion (fca and fve) and the photoperiod promotion (co, fwa and gi) pathways of flowering showed that efs reduces the flowering time of ..
- Jeon J, Kim J. FVE, an Arabidopsis homologue of the retinoblastoma-associated protein that regulates flowering time and cold response, binds to chromatin as a large multiprotein complex. Mol Cells. 2011;32:227-34 pubmed publisher..Previously, we described an Arabidopsis mutant with altered cold-responsive gene expression (acg1) displaying a late flowering phenotype, a null allele of fve...
- Lee J, Kim J, Kim S, Cho H, Kim J, Ahn J. The E3 ubiquitin ligase HOS1 regulates low ambient temperature-responsive flowering in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell Physiol. 2012;53:1802-14 pubmed publisher..In silico analysis showed that FVE was spatiotemporally co-expressed with HOS1...