Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: DRD1
Description: SNF2 domain-containing protein / helicase domain-containing protein
Alias: CHR35, DEFECTIVE IN MERISTEM SILENCING 1, DEFECTIVE IN RNA-DIRECTED DNA METHYLATION 1, DMS1, F16F14.11, F16F14_11, SNF2 domain-containing protein / helicase domain-containing protein
Species: thale cress
- Lopez A, Ramirez V, García Andrade J, Flors V, Vera P. The RNA silencing enzyme RNA polymerase v is required for plant immunity. PLoS Genet. 2011;7:e1002434 pubmed publisher..Studies were extended to other mutants affected in different steps of the RdDM pathway, such as nrpd1, nrpe1, ago4, drd1, rdr2, and drm1drm2 mutants...
- Cho E, Choi S, Kim J, Kim J, Lee M, Chung B, et al. A Mutation in Plant-Specific SWI2/SNF2-Like Chromatin-Remodeling Proteins, DRD1 and DDM1, Delays Leaf Senescence in Arabidopsis thaliana. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0146826 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we chose to examine the functions of DRD1, a SWI2/SNF2 chromatin remodeling protein, in epigenetic regulation of leaf senescence, particularly because drd1-6 ..
- Dong L, Liu M, Fang Y, Zhao J, He X, Ying X, et al. DRD1-Pol V-dependent self-silencing of an exogenous silencer restricts the non-cell autonomous silencing of an endogenous target gene. Plant J. 2011;68:633-45 pubmed publisher..Mutations affecting nuclear proteins DRD1 and Pol V (NRPE1 or NRPD2) relieved exo-Pdsi self-silencing, resulting in higher levels of Pdsi transcripts, which ..
- Zhong X, Hale C, Nguyen M, Ausin I, Groth M, Hetzel J, et al. Domains rearranged methyltransferase3 controls DNA methylation and regulates RNA polymerase V transcript abundance in Arabidopsis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:911-6 pubmed publisher..This work sheds further light on the mechanism by which long noncoding RNAs facilitate RNA-directed DNA methylation. ..
- Liu Z, Shao C, Zhang C, Zhou J, Zhang S, Li L, et al. The SET domain proteins SUVH2 and SUVH9 are required for Pol V occupancy at RNA-directed DNA methylation loci. PLoS Genet. 2014;10:e1003948 pubmed publisher..results indicated that SUVH2 and/or SUVH9 not only interact with the chromatin-remodeling complex termed DDR (DMS3, DRD1, and RDM1) but also with the newly characterized complex composed of two conserved Microrchidia (MORC) family ..
- Pontes O, Li C, Costa Nunes P, Haag J, Ream T, Vitins A, et al. The Arabidopsis chromatin-modifying nuclear siRNA pathway involves a nucleolar RNA processing center. Cell. 2006;126:79-92 pubmed..Pol IVb), RNA-DEPENDENT RNA POLYMERASE 2 (RDR2), DICER-LIKE 3 (DCL3), ARGONAUTE4 (AGO4), the chromatin remodeler DRD1, and the de novo cytosine methyltransferase DRM2...