Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: DRB4
Description: double-stranded-RNA-binding protein 4
Alias: ATTIF3K1, double-stranded-RNA-binding protein 4, double-stranded-RNA-binding protein 4
Species: thale cress
- Pélissier T, Clavel M, Chaparro C, Pouch Pélissier M, Vaucheret H, Deragon J. Double-stranded RNA binding proteins DRB2 and DRB4 have an antagonistic impact on polymerase IV-dependent siRNA levels in Arabidopsis. RNA. 2011;17:1502-10 pubmed publisher..Here we show that the double-stranded RNA binding proteins DRB2 and DRB4 are required for proper accumulation of p4-siRNAs...
- Jakubiec A, Yang S, Chua N. Arabidopsis DRB4 protein in antiviral defense against Turnip yellow mosaic virus infection. Plant J. 2012;69:14-25 pubmed publisher..Here, we showed that DCL4 and its interacting partner dsRNA-binding protein 4 (DRB4) participate in the antiviral response to Turnip yellow mosaic virus (TYMV), and that both proteins are required ..
- Marrocco K, Criqui M, Zervudacki J, Schott G, Eisler H, Parnet A, et al. APC/C-mediated degradation of dsRNA-binding protein 4 (DRB4) involved in RNA silencing. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e35173 pubmed publisher..This screen identified DRB4, a double-stranded RNA binding protein involved in the biogenesis of different classes of small RNA (sRNA)...
- Tschopp M, Iki T, Brosnan C, Jullien P, Pumplin N. A complex of Arabidopsis DRB proteins can impair dsRNA processing. RNA. 2017;23:782-797 pubmed publisher..To gain insight into this pathway in the model plant Arabidopsis, we searched for interactors of DRB4 by immunoprecipitation followed by mass spectrometry-based fingerprinting and discovered DRB7.1...
- Chiliveri S, Aute R, Rai U, Deshmukh M. DRB4 dsRBD1 drives dsRNA recognition in Arabidopsis thaliana tasi/siRNA pathway. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017;45:8551-8563 pubmed publisherIn Arabidopsis thaliana, endogenous trans-acting and exogenous siRNA pathways are initiated by the interaction of DRB4 with trigger dsRNA. Further, DCL4:DRB4 complex cleaves the dsRNA into 21 bp siRNA...