Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CYP83B1
Description: cytochrome P450, family 83, subfamily B, polypeptide 1
Alias: ''cytochrome P450, ALTERED TRYPTOPHAN REGULATION 4, ATR4, CYTOCHROME P450 MONOOXYGENASE 83B1, F3L17.70, F3L17_70, RED ELONGATED 1, RED1, RNT1, RUNT 1, SUPERROOT 2, SUR2, cytochrome P450, family 83, polypeptide 1, polypeptide 1'', subfamily B, cytochrome P450, family 83, subfamily B, polypeptide 1
Species: thale cress
- Wagner D, Hoecker U, Quail P. RED1 is necessary for phytochrome B-mediated red light-specific signal transduction in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 1997;9:731-43 pubmed..One recessive, red light-specific extragenic revertant, designated red1, was isolated...
- Mikkelsen M, Fuller V, Hansen B, Nafisi M, Olsen C, Nielsen H, et al. Controlled indole-3-acetaldoxime production through ethanol-induced expression of CYP79B2. Planta. 2009;229:1209-17 pubmed publisher..The cytochrome P450s CYP79B2 and CYP79B3 catalyze the conversion of tryptophan to IAOx. CYP83B1 channels IAOx into I-GLS biosynthesis, CYP71A13 channels IAOx into camalexin biosynthesis, whereas the IAOx-..
- Morant M, Ekstrøm C, Ulvskov P, Kristensen C, Rudemo M, Olsen C, et al. Metabolomic, transcriptional, hormonal, and signaling cross-talk in superroot2. Mol Plant. 2010;3:192-211 pubmed publisher..Subsequently, SUR2 was identified as CYP83B1, a cytochrome P450 positioned at the metabolic branch point between auxin and indole glucosinolate metabolism...
- Zou H, Zhang Y, Wei W, Chen H, Song Q, Liu Y, et al. The transcription factor AtDOF4.2 regulates shoot branching and seed coat formation in Arabidopsis. Biochem J. 2013;449:373-88 pubmed publisher..thaliana SHOOT MERISTEMLESS), AtTFL1 (A. thaliana TERMINAL FLOWER1) and AtCYP83B1 (A. thaliana CYTOCHROME P450 83B1). The seeds of an AtDOF4...
- Clausen M, Kannangara R, Olsen C, Blomstedt C, Gleadow R, JÃ¸rgensen K, et al. The bifurcation of the cyanogenic glucoside and glucosinolate biosynthetic pathways. Plant J. 2015;84:558-73 pubmed publisher..We demonstrate that CYP83B1 from ArabidopsisÂ thaliana cannot convert the (E)-p-hydroxyphenylacetaldoxime to the (Z)-isomer, which blocks ..
- Maharjan P, Dilkes B, Fujioka S, PÄ›nÄÃk A, Ljung K, Burow M, et al. Arabidopsis gulliver1/SUPERROOT2-7 identifies a metabolic basis for auxin and brassinosteroid synergy. Plant J. 2014;80:797-808 pubmed publisher..that gul1 was a missense mutation, resulting in a glycine to arginine change at amino acid 116 in SUPERROOT2 (CYP83B1), which converts indole acetaldoxime to an S-alkyl thiohydroximate adduct in the indole glucosinolate pathway...
- Kim J, Dolan W, Anderson N, Chapple C. Indole Glucosinolate Biosynthesis Limits Phenylpropanoid Accumulation in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell. 2015;27:1529-46 pubmed publisher..in a screen for plants with defects in soluble phenylpropanoid accumulation, has a missense mutation in CYP83B1 and displays defects in glucosinolate biosynthesis and in phenylpropanoid accumulation...