Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CDC48
Description: cell division cycle 48
Alias: ATCDC48, CDC48A, cell division cycle 48, cell division cycle 48
Species: thale cress
- Aker J, Hesselink R, Engel R, Karlova R, Borst J, Visser A, et al. In vivo hexamerization and characterization of the Arabidopsis AAA ATPase CDC48A complex using forster resonance energy transfer-fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy and fluorescence correlation spectroscopy. Plant Physiol. 2007;145:339-50 pubmedThe Arabidopsis (Arabidopsis thaliana) AAA ATPase CDC48A was fused to cerulean fluorescent protein and yellow fluorescent protein. AAA ATPases like CDC48 are only active in hexameric form...
- Park S, Rancour D, Bednarek S. In planta analysis of the cell cycle-dependent localization of AtCDC48A and its critical roles in cell division, expansion, and differentiation. Plant Physiol. 2008;148:246-58 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that CDC48A/p97 is critical for cytokinesis, cell expansion, and differentiation in plants.
- Niehl A, Amari K, Gereige D, Brandner K, M ly Y, Heinlein M. Control of Tobacco mosaic virus movement protein fate by CELL-DIVISION-CYCLE protein48. Plant Physiol. 2012;160:2093-108 pubmed publisher..Here, we identify CELL-DIVISION-CYCLE protein48 (CDC48), a conserved chaperone controlling protein fate in yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and animal cells by ..
- Feiler H, Desprez T, Santoni V, Kronenberger J, Caboche M, Traas J. The higher plant Arabidopsis thaliana encodes a functional CDC48 homologue which is highly expressed in dividing and expanding cells. EMBO J. 1995;14:5626-37 pubmed..Biochemical studies link VCP function to membrane trafficking and signal transduction. We have described the AtCDC48 expression pattern in a multicellular eukaryote; the zones of cell division, expansion and differentiation are ..
- Karlova R, Boeren S, Russinova E, Aker J, Vervoort J, de Vries S. The Arabidopsis SOMATIC EMBRYOGENESIS RECEPTOR-LIKE KINASE1 protein complex includes BRASSINOSTEROID-INSENSITIVE1. Plant Cell. 2006;18:626-38 pubmed..In addition, KINASE-ASSOCIATED PROTEIN PHOSPHATASE, CDC48A, and 14-3-3nu were found...