Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: AXR1
Description: NAD(P)-binding Rossmann-fold superfamily protein
Alias: AUXIN RESISTANT 1, AUXIN RESISTANT PROTEIN 1, YUP8H12.21, YUP8H12_21, NAD(P)-binding Rossmann-fold superfamily protein
Species: thale cress
- Nakasone A, Fujiwara M, Fukao Y, Biswas K, Rahman A, Kawai Yamada M, et al. SMALL ACIDIC PROTEIN1 acts with RUB modification components, the COP9 signalosome, and AXR1 to regulate growth and development of Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2012;160:93-105 pubmed publisher..growth and development and the root response to indole-3-acetic acid or methyl jasmonate in the auxin resistant1 (axr1) mutation background...
- Jahns M, Vezon D, Chambon A, Pereira L, Falque M, Martin O, et al. Crossover localisation is regulated by the neddylation posttranslational regulatory pathway. PLoS Biol. 2014;12:e1001930 pubmed publisher..In a screen for meiotic recombination-defective mutants, we identified several axr1 alleles, disrupting the gene encoding the E1 enzyme of the neddylation complex in Arabidopsis...
- Mergner J, Heinzlmeir S, Kuster B, Schwechheimer C. DENEDDYLASE1 deconjugates NEDD8 from non-cullin protein substrates in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell. 2015;27:741-53 pubmed publisher..We further identify AUXIN RESISTANT1 (AXR1), a subunit of the heterodimeric NEDD8 E1 activating enzyme, as a NEDD8-modified protein in den1 mutants and wild ..
- Leymarie J, Damerval C, Marcotte L, Combes V, Vartanian N. Two-dimensional protein patterns of Arabidopsis wild-type and auxin insensitive mutants, axr1, axr2, reveal interactions between drought and hormonal responses. Plant Cell Physiol. 1996;37:966-75 pubmed..involved in Arabidopsis drought adaptive strategy, 2D-PAGE protein patterns of two auxin-insensitive mutants, axr1, axr2, differentially affected in specific drought responses, were compared to the wild-type Columbia ecotype, in ..
- Cho M, Lee S, Cho H. P-glycoprotein4 displays auxin efflux transporter-like action in Arabidopsis root hair cells and tobacco cells. Plant Cell. 2007;19:3930-43 pubmed..These results suggest that PGP4 is an auxin efflux transporter in plants and that its trafficking to the plasma membrane involves both BFA-sensitive and -insensitive pathways...
- Hotton S, Eigenheer R, Castro M, Bostick M, Callis J. AXR1-ECR1 and AXL1-ECR1 heterodimeric RUB-activating enzymes diverge in function in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Mol Biol. 2011;75:515-26 pubmed publisher..of one such duplication event- the duplication of the genes encoding a subunit of the RUB E1 into AUXIN RESISTANT1 (AXR1) and AXR1-LIKE1 (AXL1)...
- Stirnberg P, Zhao S, Williamson L, Ward S, Leyser O. FHY3 promotes shoot branching and stress tolerance in Arabidopsis in an AXR1-dependent manner. Plant J. 2012;71:907-20 pubmed publisher..Consistent with the recent discovery that FHY3 regulates many Arabidopsis promoters, our results suggest much wider roles for FHY3 in growth and development, either in concert with, or beyond, light signalling. ..