Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: AGL24
Description: AGAMOUS-like 24
Alias: AGAMOUS-like 24, F22K18.260, F22K18_260, AGAMOUS-like 24
Species: thale cress
- Torti S, Fornara F. AGL24 acts in concert with SOC1 and FUL during Arabidopsis floral transition. Plant Signal Behav. 2012;7:1251-4 pubmed publisher..Here, we show that expression of AGAMOUS-LIKE 24 (AGL24) is detected at the SAM under SD conditions and increases upon exposure to LDs...
- Gregis V, Sessa A, Dorca Fornell C, Kater M. The Arabidopsis floral meristem identity genes AP1, AGL24 and SVP directly repress class B and C floral homeotic genes. Plant J. 2009;60:626-37 pubmed publisher..are characterized by the expression of genes such as Apetala 1 (AP1), cauliflower (CAL), AGAMOUS-LIKE 24 (AGL24) and short vegetative phase (SVP)...
- Xu M, Hu T, McKim S, Murmu J, Haughn G, Hepworth S. Arabidopsis BLADE-ON-PETIOLE1 and 2 promote floral meristem fate and determinacy in a previously undefined pathway targeting APETALA1 and AGAMOUS-LIKE24. Plant J. 2010;63:974-89 pubmed publisher..These data reveal an important supporting role for BOP1/2 in remodeling shoot architecture during the floral transition. ..
- Lee J, Oh M, Park H, Lee I. SOC1 translocated to the nucleus by interaction with AGL24 directly regulates leafy. Plant J. 2008;55:832-43 pubmed publisher..alone in protoplast transient expression assay, but relocates to the nucleus if expressed with AGAMOUS-LIKE 24 (AGL24), another flowering pathway integrator and a MADS box protein...
- M ndez Vigo B, Mart nez Zapater J, Alonso Blanco C. The flowering repressor SVP underlies a novel Arabidopsis thaliana QTL interacting with the genetic background. PLoS Genet. 2013;9:e1003289 pubmed publisher..thaliana as a target for early flowering, and evidence the relevance of genetic interactions for the intraspecific evolution of FAQ1/SVP and flowering time...
- Wang Y, Liu C, Yang D, Yu H, Liou Y. Pin1At encoding a peptidyl-prolyl cis/trans isomerase regulates flowering time in Arabidopsis. Mol Cell. 2010;37:112-22 pubmed publisher..motifs in two MADS-domain transcription factors, SUPPRESSOR OF OVEREXPRESSION OF CO 1 (SOC1) and AGAMOUS-LIKE 24 (AGL24). Pin1At regulates flowering, which is genetically mediated by AGL24 and SOC1...
- Gregis V, Sessa A, Colombo L, Kater M. AGAMOUS-LIKE24 and SHORT VEGETATIVE PHASE determine floral meristem identity in Arabidopsis. Plant J. 2008;56:891-902 pubmed publisher..We demonstrate in contrast to previous models that AGAMOUS-LIKE 24 (AGL24) and SHORT VEGETATIVE PHASE (SVP) are also floral meristem identity genes since the ap1-10 agl24-2 svp-41 triple ..
- Fernandez D, Wang C, Zheng Y, Adamczyk B, Singhal R, Hall P, et al. The MADS-Domain Factors AGAMOUS-LIKE15 and AGAMOUS-LIKE18, along with SHORT VEGETATIVE PHASE and AGAMOUS-LIKE24, Are Necessary to Block Floral Gene Expression during the Vegetative Phase. Plant Physiol. 2014;165:1591-1603 pubmed..When agl15 agl18 mutations are combined with agl24 svp mutations, the plants show upward curling of rosette and cauline leaves, in addition to early flowering...