Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ABH1
Description: ARM repeat superfamily protein
Alias: ABA HYPERSENSITIVE 1, ATCBP80, CAP-BINDING PROTEIN 80, CBP80, ENS, ENSALADA, NUCLEAR CAP-BINDING PROTEIN CBP80, T10F5.8, T10F5_8, ARM repeat superfamily protein
Species: thale cress
- Kuhn J, Breton G, Schroeder J. mRNA metabolism of flowering-time regulators in wild-type Arabidopsis revealed by a nuclear cap binding protein mutant, abh1. Plant J. 2007;50:1049-62 pubmed..of flowering-time regulators in wild-type Arabidopsis plants, which were revealed by an early flowering mutation, abh1, in an Arabidopsis nuclear mRNA cap-binding protein...
- Kierzkowski D, Kmieciak M, Piontek P, Wojtaszek P, Szweykowska Kulinska Z, Jarmolowski A. The Arabidopsis CBP20 targets the cap-binding complex to the nucleus, and is stabilized by CBP80. Plant J. 2009;59:814-25 pubmed publisher..transport of two subunits of the Arabidopsis thaliana cap-binding protein complex (AtCBC): AtCBP20 and AtCBP80. Using CFP/YFP-tagged proteins, we show that transport of AtCBC from the cytoplasm to the nucleus in the plant ..
- Daszkowska Golec A, Wojnar W, Rosikiewicz M, Szarejko I, Maluszynski M, Szweykowska Kulinska Z, et al. Arabidopsis suppressor mutant of abh1 shows a new face of the already known players: ABH1 (CBP80) and ABI4-in response to ABA and abiotic stresses during seed germination. Plant Mol Biol. 2013;81:189-209 pubmed publisher..We used a genetic approach of a suppressor screening in order to decipher the interaction between ABH1 (CBP80) and other components of ABA signaling...
- Raczynska K, Stepien A, Kierzkowski D, Kalak M, Bajczyk M, McNicol J, et al. The SERRATE protein is involved in alternative splicing in Arabidopsis thaliana. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014;42:1224-44 pubmed publisher..Here we show that both subunits of AtCBC (AtCBP20 and AtCBP80) interact with SERRATE (AtSE), a protein involved in the microRNA biogenesis pathway...
- Kong X, Ma L, Yang L, Chen Q, Xiang N, Yang Y, et al. Quantitative proteomics analysis reveals that the nuclear cap-binding complex proteins arabidopsis CBP20 and CBP80 modulate the salt stress response. J Proteome Res. 2014;13:2495-510 pubmed publisherThe cap-binding proteins CBP20 and CBP80 have well-established roles in RNA metabolism and plant growth and development...
- Liu J, Jung C, Xu J, Wang H, Deng S, Bernad L, et al. Genome-wide analysis uncovers regulation of long intergenic noncoding RNAs in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2012;24:4333-45 pubmed publisher..Further analysis of transcriptome data in 11 mutants uncovered SERRATE, CAP BINDING PROTEIN20 (CBP20), and CBP80 as regulators of lincRNA expression and biogenesis...
- Daszkowska Golec A, Chorazy E, Maluszynski M, Szarejko I. Towards the identification of new genes involved in ABA-dependent abiotic stresses using Arabidopsis suppressor mutants of abh1 hypersensitivity to ABA during seed germination. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:13403-32 pubmed publisher..Using the abh1 (ABA hypersensitive 1) insertional mutant as a parental line for EMS mutagenesis, we selected several mutants with suppressed ..