Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TAH1
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- RothÃ© B, Saliou J, Quinternet M, Back R, Tiotiu D, Jacquemin C, et al. Protein Hit1, a novel box C/D snoRNP assembly factor, controls cellular concentration of the scaffolding protein Rsa1 by direct interaction. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014;42:10731-47 pubmed publisher..Our biochemical data show that C/D snoRNAs and the core protein Nop58 can interact with the purified Snu13p-Rsa1p-Hit1p heterotrimer. ..
- Lancaster D, Dobson C, Rachubinski R. Chaperone proteins select and maintain [PIN+] prion conformations in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:1266-76 pubmed publisher..Together, our results demonstrate a role for chaperones in regulating the prion variant complement of a cell. ..
- Morgan R, Pal M, Roe S, Pearl L, Prodromou C. Tah1 helix-swap dimerization prevents mixed Hsp90 co-chaperone complexes. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2015;71:1197-206 pubmed publisherSpecific co-chaperone adaptors facilitate the recruitment of client proteins to the Hsp90 system. Tah1 binds the C-terminal conserved MEEVD motif of Hsp90, thus linking an eclectic set of client proteins to the R2TP complex for their ..
- Johnson J, Zuehlke A, Tenge V, Langworthy J. Mutation of essential Hsp90 co-chaperones SGT1 or CNS1 renders yeast hypersensitive to overexpression of other co-chaperones. Curr Genet. 2014;60:265-76 pubmed publisher..This provides new evidence that co-chaperones selectively compete for binding to subpopulations of cellular Hsp90 and suggest that changes in the relative levels of co-chaperones may have dramatic effects on Hsp90 function. ..
- Kakihara Y, Makhnevych T, Zhao L, Tang W, Houry W. Nutritional status modulates box C/D snoRNP biogenesis by regulated subcellular relocalization of the R2TP complex. Genome Biol. 2014;15:404 pubmed publisher..The highly conserved R2TP complex, comprising the proteins Rvb1, Rvb2, Tah1, and Pih1, has been shown to be required for box C/D snoRNP biogenesis and assembly; however, the molecular basis ..
- Manival X, Jacquemin C, Charpentier B, Quinternet M. (1)H, (15)N and (13)C resonance assignments of the yeast Pih1 and Tah1 C-terminal domains complex. Biomol NMR Assign. 2015;9:71-3 pubmed publisherWe report the nearly complete (1)H, (15)N and (13)C resonance assignment of the complex formed by the C-terminal domains of Pih1 and Tah1 from S. cerevisiae and evidence the folding ability of Tah1 under complex formation.
- Quinternet M, RothÃ© B, Barbier M, Bobo C, Saliou J, Jacquemin C, et al. Structure/Function Analysis of Protein-Protein Interactions Developed by the Yeast Pih1 Platform Protein and Its Partners in Box C/D snoRNP Assembly. J Mol Biol. 2015;427:2816-39 pubmed publisher..HUMAN/Yeast) BCD1/Bcd1p, NUFIP1/Rsa1p, ZNHIT3/Hit1p, the R2TP complex composed of protein PIH1D1/Pih1p and RPAP3/Tah1p that bridges the R2TP complex to the HSP90/Hsp82 chaperone and two AAA+ ATPases...
- Tian S, Yu G, He H, Zhao Y, Liu P, Marshall A, et al. Pih1p-Tah1p Puts a Lid on Hexameric AAA+ ATPases Rvb1/2p. Structure. 2017;25:1519-1529.e4 pubmed publisher..the structure of the ScR2TP complex made up of two AAA+ ATPases, Rvb1/2p, and two Hsp90 binding proteins, Tah1p and Pih1p, and its interaction with the snoRNP protein Nop58p by a combination of analytical ultracentrifugation, ..