Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RPL4A
Description: ribosomal 60S subunit protein L4A
Alias: ribosomal 60S subunit protein L4A
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Panni S, Montecchi Palazzi L, Kiemer L, Cabibbo A, Paoluzi S, Santonico E, et al. Combining peptide recognition specificity and context information for the prediction of the 14-3-3-mediated interactome in S. cerevisiae and H. sapiens. Proteomics. 2011;11:128-43 pubmed publisher..Our approach provides an orthogonal reliability assessment and maps with high confidence the 14-3-3 peptide target on the partner proteins. ..
- NEAL S, Mak R, Bennett E, HAMPTON R. A Cdc48 "Retrochaperone" Function Is Required for the Solubility of Retrotranslocated, Integral Membrane Endoplasmic Reticulum-associated Degradation (ERAD-M) Substrates. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:3112-3128 pubmed publisher..Thus, in addition to the long known ATP-dependent extraction of ERAD substrates during retrotranslocation, the Cdc48 complex is generally and critically needed for the solubility of retrotranslocated ERAD-M intermediates. ..
- Denison C, Rudner A, Gerber S, Bakalarski C, Moazed D, Gygi S. A proteomic strategy for gaining insights into protein sumoylation in yeast. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2005;4:246-54 pubmed..These data combine with recent works to further our understanding of the breadth and impact of protein sumoylation in a diverse array of biological processes. ..
- Hsieh C, Huang S, Wu Y, Liu L, Han C, Liu Y, et al. Expression of proteins with dimethylarginines in Escherichia coli for protein-protein interaction studies. Protein Sci. 2007;16:919-28 pubmed..Sbp1p and Sbp1p/hmt1 were covalently attached to solid supports for the isolation of interacting proteins. The results indicate that arginine methylation on Sbp1p exerts both positive and negative effects on protein-protein interaction. ..
- Baranes Bachar K, Baranes Bacher K, Khalaila I, Ivantsiv Y, Lavut A, Voloshin O, et al. New interacting partners of the F-box protein Ufo1 of yeast. Yeast. 2008;25:733-43 pubmed publisher..We show directly that the UIMs are crucial for Ufo1 ubiquitylation in vivo, indicating that they facilitate turnover of SCF Ufo1 complexes. This allows recycling of the core subunits of the SCF complex and cell cycle progression. ..