Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: PRY3
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Yin Q, De Groot P, Dekker H, De Jong L, Klis F, de Koster C. Comprehensive proteomic analysis of Saccharomyces cerevisiae cell walls: identification of proteins covalently attached via glycosylphosphatidylinositol remnants or mild alkali-sensitive linkages. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:20894-901 pubmed..Therefore, it will probably be equally effective in many other fungi. ..
- Choudhary V, Schneiter R. Pathogen-Related Yeast (PRY) proteins and members of the CAP superfamily are secreted sterol-binding proteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:16882-7 pubmed publisher..Saccharomyces cerevisiae has three members of this family, two of which, Pry1 and Pry2, are secreted, whereas Pry3 is a cell wall-associated protein...
- Subba Rao G, Bachhawat A, Gupta C. Two-hybrid-based analysis of protein-protein interactions of the yeast multidrug resistance protein, Pdr5p. Funct Integr Genomics. 2002;1:357-66 pubmed..The possibility of an interaction between the CL1 loops of two neighboring Pdr5p molecules was also indicated, which could possibly have implications for dimerization of this protein...
- Bickel K, Morris D. Role of the transcription activator Ste12p as a repressor of PRY3 expression. Mol Cell Biol. 2006;26:7901-12 pubmedMating pheromone represses synthesis of full-length PRY3 mRNA, and a new transcript appears simultaneously with its 5' terminus 452 nucleotides inside the open reading frame (ORF)...
- Hirschmann W, Westendorf H, Mayer A, Cannarozzi G, Cramer P, Jansen R. Scp160p is required for translational efficiency of codon-optimized mRNAs in yeast. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014;42:4043-55 pubmed publisher..As shown for one target mRNA encoding the glycoprotein Pry3p, Scp160p depletion results in translational downregulation but increased association with polysomes, suggesting ..