Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: PEX25
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Rucktäschel R, Thoms S, Sidorovitch V, Halbach A, Pechlivanis M, Volkmer R, et al. Farnesylation of pex19p is required for its structural integrity and function in peroxisome biogenesis. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:20885-96 pubmed publisher..Thus, isoprenylation of Pex19p contributes to substrate membrane protein recognition for the topogenesis of PMPs, and our results highlight the importance of lipid modifications in protein-protein interactions. ..
- Tower R, Fagarasanu A, Aitchison J, Rachubinski R. The peroxin Pex34p functions with the Pex11 family of peroxisomal divisional proteins to regulate the peroxisome population in yeast. Mol Biol Cell. 2011;22:1727-38 pubmed publisher..membrane protein that acts independently and also in concert with the Pex11 protein family members Pex11p, Pex25p, and Pex27p to control the peroxisome populations of cells under conditions of both peroxisome proliferation and ..
- Huber A, Koch J, Kragler F, Brocard C, Hartig A. A subtle interplay between three Pex11 proteins shapes de novo formation and fission of peroxisomes. Traffic. 2012;13:157-67 pubmed publisher..In the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae, the Pex11 family consists of three proteins, Pex11p, Pex25p and Pex27p...
- Oeljeklaus S, Reinartz B, Wolf J, Wiese S, Tonillo J, Podwojski K, et al. Identification of core components and transient interactors of the peroxisomal importomer by dual-track stable isotope labeling with amino acids in cell culture analysis. J Proteome Res. 2012;11:2567-80 pubmed publisher..More importantly, we identified new transient interaction partners (Pex25p, Hrr25p, Esl2p, prohibitin) that provide a valuable resource for future investigations on the functionality, ..
- Wróblewska J, Cruz Zaragoza L, Yuan W, Schummer A, Chuartzman S, de Boer R, et al. Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells lacking Pex3 contain membrane vesicles that harbor a subset of peroxisomal membrane proteins. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Res. 2017;1864:1656-1667 pubmed publisher..organizing peroxin Pex8, the ubiquitin conjugating enzyme Pex4 with its recruiting PMP Pex22, as well as Pex15 and Pex25 co-localize with Pex14...