Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: PEP7
Alias: VAC1, VPL21, VPS19, VPT19, Pep7p
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Subramanian S, Woolford C, Jones E. The Sec1/Munc18 protein, Vps33p, functions at the endosome and the vacuole of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Mol Biol Cell. 2004;15:2593-605 pubmed..Vps33p also interacts with Pep12p, a known interactor of the SM protein Vps45p. High copy PEP7/VAC1 suppresses vacuolar morphology defects of vps33 mutants...
- Cabrera M, Arlt H, Epp N, Lachmann J, Griffith J, Perz A, et al. Functional separation of endosomal fusion factors and the class C core vacuole/endosome tethering (CORVET) complex in endosome biogenesis. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:5166-75 pubmed publisher..Deletion of several endosomal fusion factors, including the Vac1 tether and the Class C core vacuole/endosome tethering (CORVET) complex-specific subunits Vps3 and Vps8, results in ..
- Webb G, Zhang J, Garlow S, Wesp A, Riezman H, Jones E. Pep7p provides a novel protein that functions in vesicle-mediated transport between the yeast Golgi and endosome. Mol Biol Cell. 1997;8:871-95 pubmed..Mutations that change highly conserved cysteine residues in this motif lead to a loss of Pep7p function...
- Srivastava A, Woolford C, Jones E. Pep3p/Pep5p complex: a putative docking factor at multiple steps of vesicular transport to the vacuole of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Genetics. 2000;156:105-22 pubmed..SNARE complex, PEP12 (t-SNARE) and PEP7 (homologue of mammalian EEA1); Pep3p and Pep5p associate physically with Pep7p as revealed by two-hybrid analysis...
- Peterson M, Emr S. The class C Vps complex functions at multiple stages of the vacuolar transport pathway. Traffic. 2001;2:476-86 pubmed..Moreover, the Class D protein Vac1 was found to physically bind to the Class C Vps complex through a direct association with Vps11...