Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NUT1
Alias: MED5, SSX4, Nut1p
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Liu Z, Myers L. Med5(Nut1) and Med17(Srb4) are direct targets of mediator histone H4 tail interactions. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e38416 pubmed publisher..This analysis has identified the Med5 subunit of Mediator as a target for histone tail interactions and suggests that the previously observed effect of ..
- Miller C, Matic I, Maier K, Schwalb B, Roether S, Strasser K, et al. Mediator phosphorylation prevents stress response transcription during non-stress conditions. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:44017-26 pubmed publisher..Thus dynamic and differential Mediator phosphorylation contributes to gene regulation in eukaryotic cells. ..
- Peiró Chova L, Estruch F. Specific defects in different transcription complexes compensate for the requirement of the negative cofactor 2 repressor in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Genetics. 2007;176:125-38 pubmed
- Koschubs T, Lorenzen K, Baumli S, Sandström S, Heck A, Cramer P. Preparation and topology of the Mediator middle module. Nucleic Acids Res. 2010;38:3186-95 pubmed publisher..The subunits, Med1 and Med10, which bridge to the Mediator tail module, bind to both Med7 and Med4. ..
- Esnault C, Ghavi Helm Y, Brun S, Soutourina J, Van Berkum N, Boschiero C, et al. Mediator-dependent recruitment of TFIIH modules in preinitiation complex. Mol Cell. 2008;31:337-46 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the Mediator head module plays a critical role in TFIIH and TFIIE recruitment to the PIC. We identify steps in PIC formation that suggest a branched assembly pathway. ..
- Eyboulet F, Wydau Dematteis S, Eychenne T, Alibert O, Neil H, Boschiero C, et al. Mediator independently orchestrates multiple steps of preinitiation complex assembly in vivo. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015;43:9214-31 pubmed publisher..This study provides an extensive genome-wide view of Mediator's role in PIC formation, suggesting that Mediator coordinates multiple steps of a PIC assembly pathway. ..