Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NOP56
Description: snoRNP complex protein NOP56
Alias: SIK1, snoRNP complex protein NOP56
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Kakihara Y, Makhnevych T, Zhao L, Tang W, Houry W. Nutritional status modulates box C/D snoRNP biogenesis by regulated subcellular relocalization of the R2TP complex. Genome Biol. 2014;15:404 pubmed publisherBox C/D snoRNPs, which are typically composed of box C/D snoRNA and the four core protein components Nop1, Nop56, Nop58, and Snu13, play an essential role in the modification and processing of pre-ribosomal RNA...
- RothÃ© B, Saliou J, Quinternet M, Back R, Tiotiu D, Jacquemin C, et al. Protein Hit1, a novel box C/D snoRNP assembly factor, controls cellular concentration of the scaffolding protein Rsa1 by direct interaction. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014;42:10731-47 pubmed publisher..5K, Nop58p/NOP58, Nop56p/NOP56 and Nop1p/Fibrillarin on box C/D small nucleolar RNAs (C/D snoRNAs)...
- Chu D, Gromova T, Newman T, Burgess S. The Nucleoporin Nup2 Contains a Meiotic-Autonomous Region that Promotes the Dynamic Chromosome Events of Meiosis. Genetics. 2017;206:1319-1337 pubmed publisher..These data suggest Nup2 and Ndj1 support partially overlapping functions that promote two different levels of meiotic chromosome organization necessary to withstand a dynamic stage of the eukaryotic life cycle. ..
- Bogomolnaya L, Pathak R, Guo J, Cham R, Aramayo R, Polymenis M. Hym1p affects cell cycle progression in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Curr Genet. 2004;46:183-92 pubmed..Our overall data suggest that Hym1p has a regulatory role in cell cycle progression. ..
- Costello J, Stead J, Feigenbutz M, Jones R, Mitchell P. The C-terminal region of the exosome-associated protein Rrp47 is specifically required for box C/D small nucleolar RNA 3'-maturation. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:4535-43 pubmed publisher..assays revealed an interaction between the C-terminal region of Rrp47 and the small nucleolar ribonucleoproteins Nop56 and Nop58...