Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: LTV1
Alias: YKL2, Ltv1p
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Peters T, Miller A, Tourette C, Agren H, Hubbard A, Hughes R. Genomic Analysis of ATP Efflux in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. G3 (Bethesda). 2015;6:161-70 pubmed publisher..These results will facilitate analysis of ATP efflux mechanisms in higher eukaryotes. ..
- Fischer U, SchÃ¤uble N, SchÃ¼tz S, Altvater M, Chang Y, Faza M, et al. A non-canonical mechanism for Crm1-export cargo complex assembly. elife. 2015;4: pubmed publisher..This mechanism could represent one solution to the paradox of weak binding events underlying rapid Crm1-mediated export. ..
- Campbell M, Karbstein K. Protein-protein interactions within late pre-40S ribosomes. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e16194 pubmed publisher..Our data show that these factors form two modules: one comprising Enp1 and the export adaptor Ltv1 near the beak structure, and the second comprising the kinase Rio2, the nuclease Nob1, and a regulatory RNA binding ..
- Merwin J, Bogar L, Poggi S, Fitch R, Johnson A, Lycan D. Genetic analysis of the ribosome biogenesis factor Ltv1 of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Genetics. 2014;198:1071-85 pubmed publisherRibosome biogenesis has been studied extensively in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Yeast Ltv1 is a conserved 40S-associated biogenesis factor that has been proposed to function in small subunit nuclear export...
- SchÃ¼tz S, Fischer U, Altvater M, Nerurkar P, PeÃ±a C, Gerber M, et al. A RanGTP-independent mechanism allows ribosomal protein nuclear import for ribosome assembly. elife. 2014;3:e03473 pubmed publisher..We anticipate similar carriers-termed here escortins-to securely connect the nuclear import machinery with pathways that deposit r-proteins onto developing pre-ribosomal particles. ..
- Gao M, Kaiser C. A conserved GTPase-containing complex is required for intracellular sorting of the general amino-acid permease in yeast. Nat Cell Biol. 2006;8:657-67 pubmed..The complex contains two small GTPases (Gtr1p and Gtr2p) and three other proteins (Ybr077c, Ykr007w and Ltv1p) that are located in the late endosomal membrane...
- Loar J, Seiser R, Sundberg A, Sagerson H, Ilias N, Zobel Thropp P, et al. Genetic and biochemical interactions among Yar1, Ltv1 and Rps3 define novel links between environmental stress and ribosome biogenesis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Genetics. 2004;168:1877-89 pubmed..In this study we show that two nonessential stress-responsive genes, YAR1 and LTV1, function in 40S subunit production...