Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ITC1
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Fischer C, Yamada K, Fitzgerald D. Kinetic mechanism for single-stranded DNA binding and translocation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae Isw2. Biochemistry. 2009;48:2960-8 pubmed publisher..We also provide evidence that this slow initiation process may correspond to the second step of a two-step DNA binding mechanism by yIsw2 and a quantitative description of the kinetics of this DNA binding mechanism. ..
- Tackett A, Dilworth D, Davey M, O DONNELL M, Aitchison J, Rout M, et al. Proteomic and genomic characterization of chromatin complexes at a boundary. J Cell Biol. 2005;169:35-47 pubmed..The complexes consist of at least 15 chromatin-associated proteins, including DNA pol epsilon, the Isw2-Itc1 and Top2 chromatin remodeling proteins, the Sas3-Spt16 chromatin modifying complex, and Yta7, a bromodomain-..
- Krajewski W. Isw1a does not have strict limitations on the length of extranucleosomal DNAs for mobilization of nucleosomes assembled with HeLa cell histones. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 2014;32:523-31 pubmed publisher..The results also suggest that Isw1a and Isw2 can mobilize nucleosomes with unfavorably short linker DNA lengths, and the presence of internucleosomal interactions promotes mobilization of nucleosomes even when the linkers are short. ..
- Gelbart M, Rechsteiner T, Richmond T, Tsukiyama T. Interactions of Isw2 chromatin remodeling complex with nucleosomal arrays: analyses using recombinant yeast histones and immobilized templates. Mol Cell Biol. 2001;21:2098-106 pubmed..encoded by open reading frame YGL 133w (herein named ITC1), and found that both subunits of the complex, Isw2p and Itc1p, are essential for efficient interaction with DNA and nucleosomal arrays...
- Dang W, Kagalwala M, Bartholomew B. Regulation of ISW2 by concerted action of histone H4 tail and extranucleosomal DNA. Mol Cell Biol. 2006;26:7388-96 pubmed..One consequence of this property of ISW2 is likely its previously observed nucleosome spacing activity. ..