Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: INN1
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Ben Aroya S, Coombes C, Kwok T, O Donnell K, Boeke J, Hieter P. Toward a comprehensive temperature-sensitive mutant repository of the essential genes of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Mol Cell. 2008;30:248-58 pubmed publisher..The importance of this collection is demonstrated by biochemical and genetic screens that reveal essential genes involved in RNA processing and maintenance of chromosomal stability. ..
- Meitinger F, Palani S, Hub B, Pereira G. Dual function of the NDR-kinase Dbf2 in the regulation of the F-BAR protein Hof1 during cytokinesis. Mol Biol Cell. 2013;24:1290-304 pubmed publisher..Thus our data show that Dbf2 coordinates septin and AMR functions during cytokinesis through the regulation/control of Hof1. ..
- Nkosi P, Targosz B, Labib K, Sanchez Diaz A. Hof1 and Rvs167 have redundant roles in actomyosin ring function during cytokinesis in budding yeast. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e57846 pubmed publisher..The redundant role of Hof1 in actin ring assembly suggests that the mechanism of actin ring assembly has been conserved to a greater extent across evolution than anticipated previously. ..
- Mancini Lombardi I, Palani S, Meitinger F, Darieva Z, Hofmann A, Sharrocks A, et al. Lre1 directly inhibits the NDR/Lats kinase Cbk1 at the cell division site in a phosphorylation-dependent manner. Curr Biol. 2013;23:1736-45 pubmed publisher..We propose that similar inhibitory proteins may also provide fine tuning for the activity of NDR kinases in other organisms. ..
- Kuilman T, Maiolica A, Godfrey M, Scheidel N, Aebersold R, Uhlmann F. Identification of Cdk targets that control cytokinesis. EMBO J. 2015;34:81-96 pubmed publisher..This approach identifies Aip1, Ede1 and Inn1 as cytokinetic regulators...
- Foltman M, Molist I, Arcones I, Sacristan C, Filali Mouncef Y, Roncero C, et al. Ingression Progression Complexes Control Extracellular Matrix Remodelling during Cytokinesis in Budding Yeast. PLoS Genet. 2016;12:e1005864 pubmed publisher..II myosin, the IQGAP protein Iqg1 and Chs2, IPCs contain the F-BAR protein Hof1, and the cytokinesis regulators Inn1 and Cyk3...