Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: FPR3
Description: peptidylprolyl isomerase FPR3
Alias: NPI46, peptidylprolyl isomerase FPR3
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- MacQueen A, Roeder G. Fpr3 and Zip3 ensure that initiation of meiotic recombination precedes chromosome synapsis in budding yeast. Curr Biol. 2009;19:1519-26 pubmed publisher..We show here that the yeast proline isomerase Fpr3 and the small ubiquitin-like modifier (SUMO) ligase Zip3 ensure that SC assembly is dependent upon recombination ..
- Padmanabhan N, Fichtner L, Dickmanns A, Ficner R, Schulz J, Braus G. The yeast HtrA orthologue Ynm3 is a protease with chaperone activity that aids survival under heat stress. Mol Biol Cell. 2009;20:68-77 pubmed publisher..Suppression studies with Deltaynm3 led to the discovery of chaperone activity in a nucleolar peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase, Fpr3, which could partly relieve the heat sensitivity of Deltaynm3.
- Utsugi T, Hirata A, Sekiguchi Y, Sasaki T, Toh e A, Kikuchi Y. Yeast tom1 mutant exhibits pleiotropic defects in nuclear division, maintenance of nuclear structure and nucleocytoplasmic transport at high temperatures. Gene. 1999;234:285-95 pubmed..Taken together, we suggest that Tom1 is a ubiquitin ligase. As a multi-copy suppressor of tom1, we isolated STM3/NPI46/FPR3 which encodes a nucleolar nucleolin-like protein...
- Wilson L, Benton B, Zhou S, Thorner J, Martin G. The yeast immunophilin Fpr3 is a physiological substrate of the tyrosine-specific phosphoprotein phosphatase Ptp1. J Biol Chem. 1995;270:25185-93 pubmed..purified to homogeneity; analysis of four tryptic peptides revealed that p70 is identical to the recently described FPR3 gene product, a nucleolarly localized proline rotamase of the FK506- and rapamycin-binding family...
- Wohlschlegel J, Johnson E, Reed S, Yates J. Global analysis of protein sumoylation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:45662-8 pubmed..Additionally, our global analysis has revealed a number of interesting biological patterns in the list of SUMO targets including a clustering of sumoylation targets within macromolecular complexes. ..
- Park S, Xiao H, Lei M. Nuclear FKBPs, Fpr3 and Fpr4 affect genome-wide genes transcription. Mol Genet Genomics. 2014;289:125-36 pubmed publisherb>Fpr3 and Fpr4 of Saccharomyces cerevisiae are nuclear FK506-binding proteins each containing an extended acidic domain in addition to the conserved FK506-binding/peptidylprolyl isomerase (PPIase) domain...
- Magherini F, Gamberi T, Paoli P, Marchetta M, Biagini M, Raugei G, et al. The in vivo tyrosine phosphorylation level of yeast immunophilin Fpr3 is influenced by the LMW-PTP Ltp1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2004;321:424-31 pubmed..Recently we showed that the yeast immunophilin Fpr3 interacts with Stp1 and its dephosphorylated state induces a growth defective phenotype...
- Iacovella M, Daly C, Kelly J, Michielsen A, Clyne R. Analysis of Polo-like kinase Cdc5 in the meiosis recombination checkpoint. Cell Cycle. 2010;9:1182-93 pubmed..The cdc5-ad mutation that renders cells unable to adapt to DNA damage in mitosis did not affect checkpoint adaptation in meiosis, indicating that the mechanisms of checkpoint adaptation in mitosis and meiosis are not fully conserved. ..
- Ohkuni K, Abdulle R, Kitagawa K. Degradation of centromeric histone H3 variant Cse4 requires the Fpr3 peptidyl-prolyl Cis-Trans isomerase. Genetics. 2014;196:1041-5 pubmed publisher..We report here that the proline isomerase Fpr3 regulates Cse4 proteolysis...
- Denison C, Rudner A, Gerber S, Bakalarski C, Moazed D, Gygi S. A proteomic strategy for gaining insights into protein sumoylation in yeast. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2005;4:246-54 pubmed..These data combine with recent works to further our understanding of the breadth and impact of protein sumoylation in a diverse array of biological processes. ..
- Manning Krieg U, Henriquez R, Cammas F, Graff P, Gaveriaux S, Movva N. Purification of FKBP-70, a novel immunophilin from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and cloning of its structural gene, FPR3. FEBS Lett. 1994;352:98-103 pubmed..Its structural gene, FPR3, was cloned and the protein expressed and purified from Escherichia coli...