Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: EMP47
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Otte S, Belden W, Heidtman M, Liu J, Jensen O, Barlowe C. Erv41p and Erv46p: new components of COPII vesicles involved in transport between the ER and Golgi complex. J Cell Biol. 2001;152:503-18 pubmed..Emp24p, and Erv25p) and an additional nine species (Yip3p, Rer1p, Erp1p, Erp2p, Erv29p, Yif1p, Erv41p, Erv46p, and Emp47p) that had not been localized to ER vesicles...
- Sato K, Nakano A. Oligomerization of a cargo receptor directs protein sorting into COPII-coated transport vesicles. Mol Biol Cell. 2003;14:3055-63 pubmed..Here we show that Emp47p, a type-I membrane protein, is specifically required for the transport of an integral membrane protein, Emp46p, ..
- Sato K, Nakano A. Reconstitution of coat protein complex II (COPII) vesicle formation from cargo-reconstituted proteoliposomes reveals the potential role of GTP hydrolysis by Sar1p in protein sorting. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:1330-5 pubmed..b>Emp47p, a type-I membrane protein, is specifically required for the transport of an integral membrane protein, Emp46p, ..
- Denic V, Quan E, Weissman J. A luminal surveillance complex that selects misfolded glycoproteins for ER-associated degradation. Cell. 2006;126:349-59 pubmed
- Matiach A, Schröder Köhne S. Yeast cys3 and gsh1 mutant cells display overlapping but non-identical symptoms of oxidative stress with regard to subcellular protein localization and CDP-DAG metabolism. Mol Genet Genomics. 2001;266:481-96 pubmed..of Saccharomyces cerevisiae that are defective in the proper localization of the Golgi transmembrane protein Emp47p, we uncovered a constitutive loss-of-function mutation in CYS3/STR1, the gene coding for cystathionine-gamma-lyase...
- Schindler C, Rodriguez F, Poon P, Singer R, Johnston G, Spang A. The GAP domain and the SNARE, coatomer and cargo interaction region of the ArfGAP2/3 Glo3 are sufficient for Glo3 function. Traffic. 2009;10:1362-75 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that membrane-interaction modules and cargo-sensing regions have evolved independently in ArfGAP1s versus ArfGAP2/3s. ..