Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: CPR1
Description: peptidylprolyl isomerase CPR1
Alias: CPH1, CYP1, peptidylprolyl isomerase CPR1
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Haendler B, Keller R, Hiestand P, Kocher H, Wegmann G, Movva N. Yeast cyclophilin: isolation and characterization of the protein, cDNA and gene. Gene. 1989;83:39-46 pubmed..Purified yeast CPH exhibits peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase activity, albeit to a far lesser extent than the mammalian protein. ..
- Vögtle F, Burkhart J, Rao S, Gerbeth C, Hinrichs J, Martinou J, et al. Intermembrane space proteome of yeast mitochondria. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2012;11:1840-52 pubmed publisher..We present here the first and comprehensive proteome of IMS proteins of yeast mitochondria with 51 proteins in total. The IMS proteome will serve as a valuable source for further studies on the role of the IMS in cell life and death. ..
- Möckli N, Deplazes A, Hassa P, Zhang Z, Peter M, Hottiger M, et al. Yeast split-ubiquitin-based cytosolic screening system to detect interactions between transcriptionally active proteins. Biotechniques. 2007;42:725-30 pubmed..The cytoY2H system extends existing methods for the detection of protein interactions by providing a convenient solution for screening a wide range of transcriptionally active proteins. ..
- Kovalev N, Nagy P. Cyclophilin A binds to the viral RNA and replication proteins, resulting in inhibition of tombusviral replicase assembly. J Virol. 2013;87:13330-42 pubmed publisher..Overall, the current work has revealed a regulatory role for the cytosolic single-domain Cpr1-like cyclophilins in RNA virus replication.
- Arevalo Rodriguez M, Cardenas M, Wu X, Hanes S, Heitman J. Cyclophilin A and Ess1 interact with and regulate silencing by the Sin3-Rpd3 histone deacetylase. EMBO J. 2000;19:3739-49 pubmed..Our findings support a model in which Ess1 and cyclophilin A modulate the activity of the Sin3-Rpd3 complex, and excess histone deacetylation causes mitotic arrest in ess1 mutants. ..
- Mendu V, Chiu M, Barajas D, Li Z, Nagy P. Cpr1 cyclophilin and Ess1 parvulin prolyl isomerases interact with the tombusvirus replication protein and inhibit viral replication in yeast model host. Virology. 2010;406:342-51 pubmed publisher..Replication of Tomato bushy stunt virus replicon RNA increased in cpr1? yeast, while over-expression of Cpr1p decreased viral replication...
- Parent S, Nielsen J, Morin N, Chrebet G, Ramadan N, Dahl A, et al. Calcineurin-dependent growth of an FK506- and CsA-hypersensitive mutant of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. J Gen Microbiol. 1993;139:2973-84 pubmed..Disruption of the gene encoding FKBP12 (FKB1) or the major, cytosolic cyclophilin (CPH1) in fks1 cells results in the loss of hypersensitivity to the relevant drug...
- Pijnappel W, Schaft D, Roguev A, Shevchenko A, Tekotte H, Wilm M, et al. The S. cerevisiae SET3 complex includes two histone deacetylases, Hos2 and Hst1, and is a meiotic-specific repressor of the sporulation gene program. Genes Dev. 2001;15:2991-3004 pubmed..We found that Set3 forms a single complex, Set3C, with Snt1, YIL112w, Sif2, Cpr1, and two putative histone deacetylases, Hos2 and NAD-dependent Hst1...