Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ARP5
Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae S288c
- Papamichos Chronakis M, Watanabe S, Rando O, Peterson C. Global regulation of H2A.Z localization by the INO80 chromatin-remodeling enzyme is essential for genome integrity. Cell. 2011;144:200-13 pubmed publisher..Z/H2B with free H2A/H2B dimers. Genetic interactions between ino80 and htz1 support a model in which INO80 catalyzes the removal of unacetylated H2A.Z from chromatin as a mechanism to promote genome stability. ..
- Xue Y, Van C, Pradhan S, Su T, Gehrke J, Kuryan B, et al. The Ino80 complex prevents invasion of euchromatin into silent chromatin. Genes Dev. 2015;29:350-5 pubmed publisher..Heterochromatin stimulates the binding of Ino80C in vitro and in vivo. Our data reveal that Ino80C serves as a general silencing complex that restricts transcription to gene units in euchromatin. ..
- Shen X, Mizuguchi G, Hamiche A, Wu C. A chromatin remodelling complex involved in transcription and DNA processing. Nature. 2000;406:541-4 pubmed..These results indicate that chromatin remodelling driven by the Ino80 ATPase may be connected to transcription as well as DNA damage repair. ..
- Shen X. Preparation and analysis of the INO80 complex. Methods Enzymol. 2004;377:401-12 pubmed
- Yao W, Beckwith S, Zheng T, Young T, Dinh V, Ranjan A, et al. Assembly of the Arp5 (Actin-related Protein) Subunit Involved in Distinct INO80 Chromatin Remodeling Activities. J Biol Chem. 2015;290:25700-9 pubmed publisher..Of particular interest is the Saccharomyces cerevisiae Arp5-Ies6 module located proximal to the Ino80 ATPase and the Rvb1-Rvb2 helicase module needed for INO80-mediated in ..
- Yao W, King D, Beckwith S, Gowans G, Yen K, Zhou C, et al. The INO80 Complex Requires the Arp5-Ies6 Subcomplex for Chromatin Remodeling and Metabolic Regulation. Mol Cell Biol. 2016;36:979-91 pubmed publisher..In this study, we found that the conserved Arp5 and Ies6 subunits of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae INO80 chromatin-remodeler form an abundant and distinct ..
- Pike B, Heierhorst J. Mdt1 facilitates efficient repair of blocked DNA double-strand breaks and recombinational maintenance of telomeres. Mol Cell Biol. 2007;27:6532-45 pubmed